What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedestrians with no balls

CrazyEel

Bench
wanted1.jpg

Keep on the lookout! :crazy::crazy:
Haha, well done I needed something to lighten my mood :lol::lol:

bartman

Immortal
im a fan of Mathew Keating but he took so many wrong options, he deserves to get the chop.
Only getting 20 mins or so, pretty much indicates DA knew we'd be better without him tonight.

And now he's talking about Finch at hooker... interesting, didn't see that one coming?

Bazal

Post Whore
im a fan of Mathew Keating but he took so many wrong options, he deserves to get the chop.

I don't think he should go on one bad game...he's been good this year until tonight. Unlike a certain number 7, he's the first to go I reckon

CrazyEel

Bench
interesting http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/clu...ck-on-hindmarsh/2009/04/03/1238261806993.html
Anderson said after the game that switching Finch to hooker may be an option for the future in light of the team's comprehensive loss to the Roosters. Finch said such a move wouldn't faze him.
That amazes me, Finch is just too slow in everything he does so I can't understand DA even contemplating moving him to dummy half. We have enough problems as it is with forwards making ground let alone while having a slow dummy half that can't pass a ball without rolling it along the ground or hitting the recievers shoulder FFS. :crazy:

Parra Steve

Juniors
I still think MK is still very inexperienced. Its only his second year in first grade. I think he needs someone like kingston who does have first grade experience to help him during matches. Id have MK come off the bench for the time being

lucablight

First Grade
I can't believe we didn't sign George Ndaira when we had the chance. He was one of the shining lights for the Rabbitohs last year despite them being crap.

Snoochies

First Grade
Anyone remember Forrest Gump when he played Footy and was running towards the sidelines and everyone had to hold a sign telling him where to run, I think the Eels need that. The first minute straight up the middle in attack and looked great, everything else was side to side and predictable.

TheRam

Coach
Went to the game last night. :cry::cry::cry:

How disgraceful was that? What a bunch of losers. After the last two performances, if DA is serious he needs to sack at least 3 players from that team and make some serious positional changes as well.

This team is going no where this year and DA knows it, so why not start to experiment with the Wenty players and maybe even some from NYC and see what works and what doesn't.

Also note to coach:

"SEND FINCH TO FU*KING ENGLAND NOW!!! WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU FU*KING WAITING FOR, FU*KING DIAMONDS TO COME FROM A FU*KING SLOPPY FU*KING TURD? FOR FU*K SAKE IT AIN'T GUNNA FU*KING HAPPEN COACH AND WE ALL FU*KING KNOW IT!!!"

strider

Post Whore
I find the title of this thread misleading .... pedestrians are usually moving - all our guys are standing still :|

CrazyEel

Bench
I still think MK is still very inexperienced. Its only his second year in first grade. I think he needs someone like kingston who does have first grade experience to help him during matches. Id have MK come off the bench for the time being
I agree with you.

caylo

Bench
Well i tured it off after about 50 min, but Burt was not the problem... if anything he was one of the better players.

Burt
Reddy
Smith
Inu
Grothe
Hayne
Keating
Cayless
M.Keating
Fuifui
Hindmarsh
Galovou
Mateo

Mitchell/Mortimore (if Mitchell is still injured)
Wright
Mannah
Latimore

Kiki

First Grade
hi guys.

obvs im a Dragons fan but alot of my good friends for for Parra and ive gone to the footy with them alot.

i just wanna say heads up!! it was bloody woeful tonight but u guys have too much talent to be wooden spooners.

i think the problem is u have so many great individuals but they never seem to gel as a team. breakdown in communication and well...a lack of really wanting it i guess?

Dirty Mutombo

Juniors
I think he was hooked.

He was hooked due to the fact that he ran himself when we had a 5 man overlap on the chooks line.

Running himself...seems a common thing for Matt to do.

I dont know how we dont get flogged everyweek. The key positions on a footy field 1, 6, 7 , 9 ...only our 6 is of first grade standard...and he's playing out of position.

The 1 and 7 are an absolute liability . The 9 has no ability whatsoever. wtf is he doing in first grade?

Mutombos Round 4 team

1 Hayne
2 Reddy
3 Ben Smith
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Mateo
7. K.Keating
8. Cayless (he is usless but we have no other experienced prop, & who drops their capt?)
9. Kingston
10. Moi Moi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Gulavao
13. Lowrie

14 . Finch
15. Wright
16. Mannah
17. Tautai

K.Keating, Kingston to do bulk of gneral play kicking... Mateo , Hayne and later Finch to help out. too easy

Latest posts