What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peek or Cannings??

Stagger eel

Staff member
dazeely said:
Eela - anything new mentioned in the press release about Hindy. I realise you have probably mentioned in one othe other threads but I'm too lazy.

I mentioned on another thread that the scans did show a bit of bone bruising on top of the postirier tear, he's also still got a bit of swelling on the knee. hopes to be back in three weeks.

stiffmeister

Bench
Cordoba but I doubt it. At least the other teams wont know his playing style which would be to our advantage

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Cordoba but I doubt it. At least the other teams wont know his playing style which would be to our advantage

there are access to Premier league footage if they want it, infact even Premier league coachs have video sessions.

bartman

Immortal
Assuming Peek will be a perfect shadow for Vella...

Tell Cannings he's playing for his immediate future with the club, get him fired up, and let him cover Fui's spot? If he doesn't perform :arrow:

Hellsy

Immortal
bartman said:
Tell Cannings he's playing for his immediate future with the club, get him fired up, and let him cover Fui's spot? If he doesn't perform :arrow:

He has had a few really good games in Ressies, hopefully he can back that up in First's

bartman

Immortal
If he's going to do it, a call-up in a semi against Manly is his best chance to show everyone!

greena

Juniors
They may not want to blood an untried palyer in the semi's but for mine Josh Crdoba was a standout last Friday night.

Nickeel

Juniors
bartman said:

Well essentially, that is indeed the scenario for Azza.

If he can't turn it on after being called up into a finals series, then questions would need to be asked.

Nick

Latest posts