What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers lower grades 2024

Port Panther

Juniors
Yep and no Maclean brothers in lower grades due to origin so wasn't much to like about lower grades yesterday at the ground we were poor.

Iamback

Coach
Yep and no Maclean brothers in lower grades due to origin so wasn't much to like about lower grades yesterday at the ground we were poor.

Cole and Kenny come back next week

That pushes Toelau and Sommerton back down.

That gives the side proper halves. Given NRL have a bye probably give Laurie game time too.

Luke, Riki and touch wood Origin guys get through. Add the McLeans to that.

Suddenly the side is stack again, Go on a run and probably finish 3rd.

And season is decent enough regardless of finals results

flash

Juniors
I was thinking of going to watch the game tomorrow. Do they normally add players late, or is the named lineup it?

Just surprised Laurie, Sommerton, Geyer, Toelau aren’t named.

I can only guess it’s injury cover for the origin players and not wanting the depth players getting injured themselves.

Hooked

Juniors
I was thinking of going to watch the game tomorrow. Do they normally add players late, or is the named lineup it?

Just surprised Laurie, Sommerton, Geyer, Toelau aren’t named.

I can only guess it’s injury cover for the origin players and not wanting the depth players getting injured themselves.

They can add players late. They did last week with Dias and Kepaoa.

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
We built the last 4.5 years on strong lower grades, right now this losing streak needs to end to continue on.

The guys here who keep up with it seem to think it'll settle once the players are back where they should be. A lot of disruption with players playing up a grade etc.