What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith suck

Y2Eel

First Grade
It only takes one game to turn it all around, look at canberra for example they got smashed by cronulla last weekend and now are hitting some form after 1 win...

mightypanther

Juniors

And it only takes one more loss to hit the bottom of the ladder.

If the gooster win next week and we lose to the Dragons (which is very likely) then we will grace the bottom of the ladder all on our own.

Oh god......it's just like 2001 all over again. Damn bugger sh*t

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Panthers are Lucky the Saints and roosters are in the comp.
the raiders where specials like every year and havent made it that low since 82.

choc_soldier

Coach
Gawd knows how we'll go against the Dragons. 2 desperate teams up against each other... it'll be down to who wants it the most. It won't be a pretty game.

badav

Bench
what a tool luke priddis is.

"please go to the video and youll see that i didnt throw a punch"

throwing a punch and missing doesnt count as not throwing a punch.

Dave Q

Coach
Three year slump for the Panther forwards.

Time to take the axe to them Mr Elliot.

Wield the axe hard and without mercy, send them all to PL as punishment.

It seems they can play as badly as they want to and somehow always get selected.

"Woeful" was how some their own cadre described it.

But they dont suck, not yet anyway.

Caged Panther

First Grade
choc_soldier said:
. 2 desperate teams up against each other... it'll be down to who wants it the most.

When you mention the terms two desperate teams and who wants it the most in assoication with Penrith, Penrith usually turn out to be the less desperate team.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Yep we suck alright. To actually gage how much we suck think about the fact that the Raiders were also pretty poor but still flogged us. To their credit they did take advantage of their opportunities where as we would constantly drop the ball.

I've been going up to penny park for as long as I can remember and I'm sure we have played worse but that game would be in the top 5 worse games we have ever played. I still think it was disgraceful that some penrith fans booed their team, I hope they were booing the ref who was terrible.

Oh well this friday is the battle of the strugglers. Both teams on fairly long loosing trots the question is who sucks more the Panthers or the Dragons.

Latest posts