What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith suck

TeamSatan

Juniors
I spent $44 and tortured my kids tonight going to see that garbage..........

Talk about ripped off..........and the carnival is over........it sucks thinking about next season this early!!

Munky

Coach
f**ken hell they were pathetic tonight.

Gower and T Puletua need to pull their heads in. They are useless.

An41

Juniors
phew lucky I cancelled my plan to head out to Penrith tonight,saved some money and petrol

Chachi

Bench
Not sure why anyone is surprised. For a coach that reputedly has his team turn up to play at 100% every game, even the Raiders had a number very similar inept performances over the last 5 years.

Get used to it.

imasharkie

Coach
Eddie. said:
Penrith are the most disgraceful team in the competition. No discipline, no brains and no desire.

For the talent they have their fans must be fuming at their continual disgraceful showings.

Both times I've taken them in my tips they put in a pathetic performance.

Won't touch them again this year.

A fuggen disgrace to there supporters this year.

Hope the wooden spoon is appreciated by the players.

Munky

Coach
Is it just me or have Gower and Priddis forgotten how to pass the ball?

The one time Wallace got any clean ball he put Jennings and Rooney outside their markers and we gained metres.

Wallace has been pretty ordinary for us but it can't be helpful when Gower is to busy running sideways throwing hospital balls. I was hoping Gower was out tonight so Wallace would get a run at first receiver where we could actually see his range of passing and kicking like we did when he partnered Preston back in 05.

Moffo

Referee
t.puleta was near your best tonight, pull your head in and give it an uppercut on the way in

Walt Flanigan

Referee
**spoiler**

1990 GF on FOX 3

Canberra leading Penrith at half-time 12 - 6

Close game so far but Ricky Stuart's kicking game is tearing the Panthers apart.

ShineDog

Juniors
Why do I always back the Panthers, I know to well that if I back them for a win they lose,,,,and vice versa!!

Panthers I cannot stand you.

Moffo

Referee
imasharkie said:
And before the cricket and on fox right now is Man united v Everton.

don't forget the hammers in a big one against wigan at midnight. c'mon the hammers, do us proud boys!

Sugar

Bench
Walt Flanigan said:
**spoiler**

1990 GF on FOX 3

Canberra leading Penrith at half-time 12 - 6

Close game so far but Ricky Stuart's kicking game is tearing the Panthers apart.
How many more points would the raiders have put on if the 40/20 rule was in place back then.Great long kicking game from stuart

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Spiltmilk said:
How many more points would the raiders have put on if the 40/20 rule was in place back then.Great long kicking game from stuart

No one came close with the old leather.

Pigskin

Juniors
Penrith were atrocious tonight

When was the last time Gower had an influence on a game ? ... I'd suspect a lonnnnnng time ago

whatever he is being paid, presumably a lot, is way too much

their performance tonight is in the GF of terrible performances this year .... and there have been a number of quality entries

I guess this makes Penrith an absolute living certainty whoever they are playing next week ... this is what the salary cap is all about - complete crap

Oink !

Hurriflatch

Referee
Moffo said:
t.puleta was near your best tonight, pull your head in and give it an uppercut on the way in

I think you're getting the brothers confused

Frank was great tonight
Tony did basically nothing

Pigskin

Juniors
oh and that Jennings, has talent there is no doubt ... but he is a mistakathon on legs

Premier League for another year for him

Oink !

Latest posts