What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith suck

pantherz9103

First Grade
mongoose said:
maybe thats why your team lost, because they had that exact same attitude.

ok sorry i take that back. :( I was just really angry. Canberra aren't actually that bad and I said how good they can be when they beat the knights. Its just the media keeps saying how bad you are away and really makes me feel so embarassed after a loss like this. Everyone tipped us and I tried to convince myself surely we can't lose this one but I knew we are always a chance of losing because they have poor discipline, poor handling, poor concentration :x

Eddie.

Bench
Penrith are the most disgraceful team in the competition. No discipline, no brains and no desire.

For the talent they have their fans must be fuming at their continual disgraceful showings.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just to top it off for you Penrith supporters.

A replay of the 1990 GF will follow the NQ v Manly game on FOX 3.

Go the Raiders.

Walt Flanigan said:
Just to top it off for you Penrith supporters.

A replay of the 1990 GF will follow the NQ v Manly game on FOX 3.

Go the Raiders.
yeah im gonna watch that even though i have it on the DVD Boxset with all 3 Raiders Grand final wins

Walt Flanigan

Referee
raiders fan forever said:
yeah im gonna watch that even though i have it on the DVD Boxset with all 3 Raiders Grand final wins

Yep, then the cricket final is on. What a top night for sport.

Caged Panther

First Grade
As much as I'd like to disagree with the thread title I just can't.

And I'll tell you how bad they were. I'm a season ticket holder and have a couple of families with young kids that sit in front and behind me. They turn up to every game cheer when we win but don't really have much to say otherwise. Tonight even they were getting stuck into that gutless, diabolical performance.

But with a performance like that you gotta wonder why they or I would bother getting so worked up, because it's obvious the players don't care enough to get upset about their performances.

kooriguy

Juniors
one of the worst performances i have seen.. no heart and how many stupid penalties did they give away and costly errors.. most i'll disiplined team i have seen in my years as a panthers suporter, including 2001.

PRKLCD

Juniors
How big was the crowd? Didn't look that big on TV - with 10 to go they were streaming out!! Was the booing at the end of the match for the Panthers??

nickraider

Juniors
Anyone maybe want to comment on the Raiders playing a good game rather than the Panthers playing crap!! Credit where credits due. Raiders didn't play that well and still flogged them!!

Caged Panther

First Grade
nickraider said:
Anyone maybe want to comment on the Raiders playing a good game rather than the Panthers playing crap!! Credit where credits due. Raiders didn't play that well and still flogged them!!

well the thread is called penrith sucked what did you expect?

choc_soldier

Coach
PRKLCD said:
How big was the crowd? Didn't look that big on TV - with 10 to go they were streaming out!! Was the booing at the end of the match for the Panthers??

I think it was for the ref first, but the team secondly. The ref had a shocker (what's new?), but he didn't lose us that game.

Congratulations to Canberra, very well deserved win. Definitely didn't play like wooden spoon favourites - but we definitely did.

As for the crowd - very poor, with both hills quite sparse and a lot of red in the eastern grandstand. The time of the game and the weather probably didn't help either. But more importantly, Panthers fans are fickle - they love a winner. If we had won last week, I reckon another 2,000 would have been there.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Not wanting to shift the focus to much from how diabolical penrith was. But when gower put that chip over the top did he actually get it back by stealing it off a canberra player and if so how did badger not awards 6 again?

Latest posts