What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith: The slide begins.....

Pantherjim.

Referee
Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Penrif have conceded 80 points in 2 games. It seems that your overrated team has slipped back into it's mediocre mode which is where your crap club belongs. I have no doubt that penrif will miss the 8, I have said it all season. As Ron Jeremy pointed out, Penrif are not in the mix! :D

18 - 6

:lol:

22 - 6 (Roosters only try being very controversial)

:lol:

Your team has only scored a measly twelve (12) points against us in the the last two games :shock: :shock: So don't play the mediocre card with us thanks Cogburn.

Come back when you have something intelligent to say, or better still, come back when you're team is good enough to compete with us!! :lol:

Let them live in their deluded little fantasy world of "Penrith sliding down the ladder" BPC. After all, for many a Roosters supporter, Penrith Losing is the only thing they look forward to other than their own boys winning. In fact methinks many of our Roosters friends are more concerned with Penrith losing than how their own boys are doing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gee, I wonder why??? :roll:

I have the utmost faith that our boys will turn their season slump around. And as for our Rooster friends, well... I take great comfort in the ancient proverb:

"HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS LOUDER!"

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
Who said Penrith were on the slide? Not me. For those people slow in the head, this thread was merely a jibe at the fact that a 2 game losing streak is hardly a sign you're on the slide, as many asid was the case when we were on a 2 game losing streak. But now its the Panthers, many people are defending them and we're hearing the "we had 7 backing up" (even though Brisbane had plenty backing up too) lines etc, probably from the same people who wanted to dismiss the excuse of Rosters fans about injuries. Oh the irony.

However like i said, conceding so many points is definately a concern.

MadDogMason

Juniors
Panthers are not sliding no way, all teams face a couple of losses on the trot like the chooks did in 2002 and look wat they acheived...they will fine and a very big threat :oops: 8)

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Penrif are gone. There defensive deficiencies are there for all to see. :D

18 - 6 :lol: :lol:

22 - 6 :lol: :lol:

And once your westie boy captain retires, the roosters........... :lol: :lol:

You're just setting yourself up for yet another fall cogburn - just like every other time. Such a pleasure to see your humiliation time and time again :lol:

Pantherjim. said:
Let them live in their deluded little fantasy world of "Penrith sliding down the ladder" BPC. After all, for many a Roosters supporter, Penrith Losing is the only thing they look forward to other than their own boys winning. In fact methinks many of our Roosters friends are more concerned with Penrith losing than how their own boys are doing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gee, I wonder why??? :roll:

I have the utmost faith that our boys will turn their season slump around. And as for our Rooster friends, well... I take great comfort in the ancient proverb:

"HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS LOUDER!"

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Too true Pantherjim!!!

I had a great laugh at rooster cogburn's expense on Sunday Night October 5th 2003 and had an even bigger laugh on Friday Night April 2nd 2004 - :lol: :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
fibro man said:
St George at Win Stadium, playing very well.

Brisbane at Brisbane playing well, with half the Panthers side backing up.

I actually tipped Penrith to lose both games. They will bounce back.

I'm not worried in the slightest. It's just a more even competition this year. The Roosters have got a few more losses in front of them too.

Excuse me idiot the Broncos had a fair few backing up also, both teams had big numbers in the test, don't use that as excuse.

Sir Don

Juniors
who gives a f**k about pemriff
all we want to do is rooster bash
BTW ROSSY you f**kwit NUMBER6 smashed you again
but its good to see you get up when youve been smashed down so many times good on you BOY

Fibroman

First Grade
Sorry Rossy. I was wrong to call you a spastic. You are a genius!

You show the typical attitude of a gymp that never played the game.

I will admit that I wasn't the best player in the world, but got the accolades because I was fast over 100m. 11.28 into the wind at Narrabeen. Unlike you, I didn't play gymp games at school like soccer and AFL, shuttlecock ( which you obviously played in the toilet ), lawn bowls and mixed netball.

Wake up and smell the latte, Rossy. Calling you a spastic won't upset any people out there with physical disabilities, because even they would realise that you are a twit.

If you went to school in the western suburbs, you would have been bashed by the library nerds. :lol: :lol:

rossy

Juniors
fibro man said:
Sorry Rossy. I was wrong to call you a spastic. You are a genius!

You show the typical attitude of a gymp that never played the game.
I'm pretty sure you can't read. And I know you can't understand was it means, even if I type it slowly for you. Too many hits to the head for you Governor Fibro. Too many hits to the head.

Fibroman

First Grade
I did cop a few hits to the head Rossy, when I PLAYED THE GAME. Probably because I used to hit the ball up hard into the line like Clinton and Ross, Nulla, and Bit T and Trent. You probably sprained a wrist playing mixed netball with your little sister's friends like Ricko and Wingy do in their spare time. :lol:

Have a drink tonight to drown your sorrows. Have a vodka and orange or maybe a tia maria and milk, while I crack a VB longneck. :lol:

rossy

Juniors
fibro man said:
I did cop a few hits to the head Rossy, when I PLAYED THE GAME. Probably because I used to hit the ball up hard into the line like Clinton and Ross, Nulla, and Bit T and Trent. You probably sprained a wrist playing mixed netball with your little sister's friends like Ricko and Wingy do in their spare time. :lol:

Have a drink tonight to drown your sorrows. Have a vodka and orange or maybe a tia maria and milk, while I crack a VB longneck. :lol:

So you were a top class sprinter and a hit-up merchant.

How did you escape the talent scouts?

Why doesn't it surprise me that you're a big drinker?

Fibroman

First Grade
Maybe when you were playing u/7's at Penishurts, the finely tuned athletes didn't play the game hard. But out in the west, where the real people live, the sprinters used to chip in and help the forwards.

I actually started the game in the outside backs and played lock or 2nd row for the last 10 minutes of each half.

I deided to focus on a career and play social footy in lieu of first grade. Not much time for footy when you are working full time and studying part time.

rossy

Juniors
fibro man said:
Maybe when you were playing u/7's at Penishurts, the finely tuned athletes didn't play the game hard. But out in the west, where the real people live, the sprinters used to chip in and help the forwards.

I actually started the game in the outside backs and played lock or 2nd row for the last 10 minutes of each half.

I deided to focus on a career and play social footy in lieu of first grade. Not much time for footy when you are working full time and studying part time.

You don't get out much do you Fibro Gov?

You seem to love to talk about how good you were and then invent some history about me to fit your twisted view of the world.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you.

But i'm sure that it's VERY real to you... isn't it?

Latest posts