What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Bondi Battlers (Finals Week One)

Fangs

Coach
A more recent match:

No Api to kick it out on the full tonight.

Mansour's kick for Crichton's try is quite perfect. I'm pretty sure if you gave him more attempts he'd miss most of them.

Kikau looked unstoppable.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Tedesco falling over.
High shot penalty for said fall.
Kenny Penalty
Tago missed tackle
Leota drop ball.
Spencer Sin Bin
Robbo look of frustration
Leniu(in place of JWH) will do a very stupid thing
Manu will be GOAT for something mystic according to Commentators
Somebody will breath or fart on Keary and he will fall over hurt
Teddy will run around and end up on Mulgoa Rd.
Klein will even out penalties in 2nd half

Girds89

Bench
If we continue like we have been and give aqay dumb penalties and cheap errors we will lose tonight. No two ways about it.

Our defence isnt as good as past years. The chooks have the best attack in the comp. Their back 5 are all very skilled. And they all have a huge height advantage.

So any unnecessary ball we give them allowing them to camp down our end will definitely end in points.

I dont think we can allow that to happen because i dont think we have the attack to go try for try with them

So we need a good old pennies performance of no mistakes. No dumb penalties and super high pressure defence with great line speed for 80 mins

We need romey amd nath to kick well and turn them around all night.

If we can do that i give us a good chance. We make dumb errors and stupid penalties and we will lose tonight.

Heres hoping the boys play there best game of the year, we get the win and no injuries.

Latest posts