What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Bondi Battlers (Finals Week One)

Kilkenny

Coach
I was basically in line with the pass and my initial reaction was the pass was marginally forward. It was certainly a close call but given the non sin bin I don’t think Robbo should be complaining too much. We potentially could have scored a couple of tries with Keary in the bin and the score line in the end more likely to be 40-0 rather than 30-10.

Iamback

Coach
Keary was behind Henry when he committed the professional foul and then was the one to ground it. Penalty try all day every day assuming they cleared Cleary knocking on.

When the bunker said "we have cleared professional foul" you know the sympathy calls were coming.

The media need to call out the game management, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Yeah but Cleary touched it 1st, they'd argue he still gets there before Henry.

So I can live with that, the bin was purely game management reasons

Iamback

Coach
I was basically in line with the pass and my initial reaction was the pass was marginally forward. It was certainly a close call but given the non sin bin I don’t think Robbo should be complaining too much. We potentially could have scored a couple of tries with Keary in the bin and the score line in the end more likely to be 40-0 rather than 30-10.

Yeah I was on the side and was fine with that call. Earlier in the set there was a missed call so it cancelled that out

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Negatives - Last time I get to go to my favourite place to watch footy.

Positives - The rest.

The boys all played so well, a week off and we go again!

Farewell Penrith park, The boys and I will miss you! My bank account and liver won’t know what to do with themselves.

soc123_au

Staff member
The forward pass is a weird one. Live I thought forward, but on replay it looked ok. Teddy over ran it a touch which is why it looked forward live I think. He did pretty well to gather it in and then pass it to rugby Joe. Klein called what he saw, so thats how it goes.

Sobbo singling it out is why he is such an unlikable gimp. He never acknowledges any of the dud calls their way, just moans about the adversity. 0 & 10 Sobbo, a new record.

This might sound crazy but I genuinely believe in the first 20 mins that Cleary and Luai were at the most insync with eachother than I have seen.

Yes they are always great in tandem and a one two halves combo but in those first 20 both were playing with crazy speed, guile and awareness. It makes you think just how far Panthers could go if they could keep both considering Luai is now entering his best patch of form and Cleary just reads the game so well.

Negatives - Last time I get to go to my favourite place to watch footy.

Positives - The rest.

The boys all played so well, a week off and we go again!

Farewell Penrith park, The boys and I will miss you! My bank account and liver won’t know what to do
It's freaken sad and to think it's a 2 year build