What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v parradontmatter

murraymob

Coach
I don’t give a shit if it’s a trial we want to win. field our best side .We need game time hard game time before the round 1 game .I have heard from a few of the boys over the years Cleary is big on the rivalry and know what it means to the penny supporters .We will win the lot this year and beating parra along the way would be oh so sweeeeeeeeet

Jane Murray

Bench
I don’t give a shit if it’s a trial we want to win. field our best side .We need game time hard game time before the round 1 game .I have heard from a few of the boys over the years Cleary is big on the rivalry and know what it means to the penny supporters .We will win the lot this year and beating parra along the way would be oh so sweeeeeeeeet
They inflicted our only lost last season, time for revenge.

murraymob

Coach
Revenge is never complete .we have coped shit for years since the 80s
All I hear is
They have won more comps
They have a better ground
They are the big brother we are just filling jerseys
Screw them it’s our time .the spine needs to play api needs to be there .My only sadness is that the human turnstile Cartwright is not playing a few try’s on his side for sure

kinghippo

Juniors
All I hear is
They have won more comps
Screw them it’s our time .the spine needs to play api needs to be there .My only sadness is that the human turnstile Cartwright is not playing a few try’s on his side for sure
Why would you have beef against Cartwright?
He did us no harm.
I personally feel sorry for him, the media destroyed his life and continue to do so.
I get the parra bashing but don't see the need to kick that poor fella while he is down.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
All I hear is
They have won more comps
We have more wooden spoons as well.

Funny. As a Parra fan I see your club as the model that we should follow. We’ve been an embarrassment since 1986.

murraymob

Coach
Why would you have beef against Cartwright?
He did us no harm.
I personally feel sorry for him, the media destroyed his life and continue to do so.
I get the parra bashing but don't see the need to kick that poor fella while he is down.
He has a injury he is not dying how is he down

murraymob

Coach
We have more wooden spoons as well.

Funny. As a Parra fan I see your club as the model that we should follow. We’ve been an embarrassment since 1986.
I have been calling for you guys to bring back Sterling on of the greats .You have never been the same since even the human plane could no get you across the line

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have been calling for you guys to bring back Sterling on of the greats .You have never been the same since even the human plane could no get you across the line
He doesn’t want the stress. There’s been too much infighting at our club. Maybe down the track as we are probably the most settled we’ve been for a while.