What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v parradontmatter

murraymob

Coach
He doesn’t want the stress. There’s been too much infighting at our club. Maybe down the track as we are probably the most settled we’ve been for a while.
A Penrith v parra grand final would need 2 stadiums to carry the fans that want to see it.Many bets would be placed and not just money bets

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm going to be watching that right edge closely. I've finally finished watching/recording our 2020 season and the quality difference between left and right edge was massive. Rotating players due to injury and having May out there a bunch through the year didn't help. Our attack was fast but lacked that final kill shot the best teams like storm have.

panthersam

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing the first team getting a hit out before the season begins, no injuries and some building of combinations and the result doesn’t really matter too much - always good to beat Parra in any capacity though!

Will be interesting to see if Critta or anyone else that may have any little niggles will play, same with Fisher and Luai. I also assume Luai will definitely play but a rest for JFH wouldn’t be too bad in my opinion.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm going to be watching that right edge closely. I've finally finished watching/recording our 2020 season and the quality difference between left and right edge was massive. Rotating players due to injury and having May out there a bunch through the year didn't help. Our attack was fast but lacked that final kill shot the best teams like storm have.

Yeah the right is an issue but we needed both sides worked on this time last year. I only haven't watched the GF

Rhyno

First Grade
After Cleary choked in the GF and origin he is gonna turn into the next kimmorley

Jane Murray

Bench
After Cleary choked in the GF and origin he is gonna turn into the next kimmorley
Little boy, your trolling is getting tedious. Cleary did not choke in the GF, whilst his game was well below standards he did okay. I prefer Cleary over flat track Moses any given day. Crichton will be better for the run, and Blake is superior to him. Give it up.

GongPanther

Referee
Does anyone know if this game will be televised?
Battle of the West tickets on sale
Panthers Media
2 minutes
Tickets for the Battle of the West trial game at Panthers Stadium next Saturday are now available for purchase.

The Panthers will face Parramatta in Jersey Flegg, NSW Cup and NRL trial game fixtures, with the main game kicking off at 7.30pm.

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW

Please note 2021 Panthers members will receive free entry to the game by scanning their membership card at the gate. Members who have not yet received their physical membership card will be emailed a digital card 48 hours prior to the game.

Members will be required to sit in their regular bay, however individual seats will work on a 'first in, best dressed' basis. The same policy applies to purchased tickets, which will note a specific bay in which fans can choose their own seats.

Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for concession and $10 for children under 15. They are available for either pre-purchase on Ticketek or at the gate on gameday (cashless transactions encouraged).

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW

Panthers v Eels
Saturday 27 February
West Gate opens: 3.30pm
Jersey Flegg Kick-Off: 3.45pm
NSW Cup Kick-Off: 5.15pm
NRL Kick-Off: 7.30pm

To ensure the safety of everyone at Panthers Stadium, all fans will be required to check in on the Service NSW app or webform before entering the venue.

For those who are unable to attend, the NRL fixture will be livestreamed on the Panthers website and broadcast on Kayo. More details of the livestream will be announced early next week.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2021/02/19/battle-of-the-west-tickets-on-sale/

WestyLife

First Grade
Yeah the right is an issue but we needed both sides worked on this time last year. I only haven't watched the GF

Yeah same I watched the Souths game yesterday. We were so physically dominant in most games which was the biggest contributing factor to wins.

kinghippo

Juniors
The forward rotation will be interesting, I am keen to see if the Martin to prop rumours play out.
I felt we had May on to much towards the back end of the season, even before he stepped in to help in the centres. I can't see how we can do that and give capewell extra minutes.

WestyLife

First Grade
The forward rotation will be interesting, I am keen to see if the Martin to prop rumours play out.
I felt we had May on to much towards the back end of the season, even before he stepped in to help in the centres. I can't see how we can do that and give capewell extra minutes.

I agree. May can't be over played. Worked better coming on as a floating ball player for small periods.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Battle of the West tickets on sale
Panthers Media
2 minutes
Tickets for the Battle of the West trial game at Panthers Stadium next Saturday are now available for purchase.

The Panthers will face Parramatta in Jersey Flegg, NSW Cup and NRL trial game fixtures, with the main game kicking off at 7.30pm.

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW

Please note 2021 Panthers members will receive free entry to the game by scanning their membership card at the gate. Members who have not yet received their physical membership card will be emailed a digital card 48 hours prior to the game.

Members will be required to sit in their regular bay, however individual seats will work on a 'first in, best dressed' basis. The same policy applies to purchased tickets, which will note a specific bay in which fans can choose their own seats.

Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for concession and $10 for children under 15. They are available for either pre-purchase on Ticketek or at the gate on gameday (cashless transactions encouraged).

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW

Panthers v Eels
Saturday 27 February

West Gate opens: 3.30pm
Jersey Flegg Kick-Off: 3.45pm
NSW Cup Kick-Off: 5.15pm
NRL Kick-Off: 7.30pm

To ensure the safety of everyone at Panthers Stadium, all fans will be required to check in on the Service NSW app or webform before entering the venue.

For those who are unable to attend, the NRL fixture will be livestreamed on the Panthers website and broadcast on Kayo. More details of the livestream will be announced early next week.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2021/02/19/battle-of-the-west-tickets-on-sale/
Thanks mate.