What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths Preliminary Final

We can’t start with Kenny next week, not in a grand final.

I’m a little nervous about Kikau’s shoulder charge, hope he plays. Actually think Staines shoulder charge was worse.

age.s

First Grade
I only managed to watch bits and pieces, but given how we scored our tries it looks like Fatrell was found out badly positionally.

Great to see that myth get exposed by a proper football team.

Fangs

Coach
Short kicking ended up being the killer.

Latrell was nowhere though I thought overall he had a decent game. Souths forwards being out was the killer.

BxTom

Bench
The high tackle on Leniu was terrible. Absolutely deliberate. The player stopped and lined him up with a swinging stiff arm. Should get six or more weeks. Probably get off with a fine. The MRC is pathetic.

Fangs

Coach
What is it with people having weddings on finals weekends, tough evening of hiding my phone amongst speeches and ceremony. The to’o try on half time made me interrupt the best man with a “ Hell yeah you go big boy” which whilst awkward really actually helped his shonky speech.

Good on you. I've suffered the same fate of grand final day many times.

The high tackle on Leniu was terrible. Absolutely deliberate. The player stopped and lined him up with a swinging stiff arm. Should get six or more weeks. Probably get off with a fine. The MRC is pathetic.

I reckon he gets a big suspension. One of the worst I’ve seen for a while, plus he’s got a dodgy record recently.

betcats

Referee
Showed a bit of rust in attack particularly early on but we will be better for that tough first half come next week. Our class stood up in the end, second half we did our thing got on the front foot scored early and then defended our line after and never looked back. Some huge individual plays in that game, Api try(kiks incredible ptb after being smashed was so good) bizza, the run by dyl 35/40 metres on a kick return to get us on the front foot in second half. Spencer’s run before being knocked out, that was a tough set for us and he just busts them right open and basically ended up being the play that sealed it for us.

Latest posts