What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths Preliminary Final

footy75

Bench
Bunnies had all the luck first 30 minutes.

Penrith way too good in the end.

I expect the same next week.

Panthers too good.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
The biggest Grandfinal in a very long time. The heart of Rugby League on the Big stage. From playing Trials at the beginning of the year to a Grand final, this one going to be special. Now for me Money doesn't matter now cause damm I wanna go back to back. The greatest Panthers side in History.

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought the turn out from our fans was outstanding, don’t know whether it was just me but I felt we enjoyed the bigger number of fans. Just outstanding effort. I thought we would have been outnumbered but we certainly weren’t.

Parra would of sold the joint out and then some

Murraymob1

Juniors
Souths didn't show a lot. Hot start but Penrith could of had 4 or 5 tries in first half. Wasn't a great game. Last nights was higher quality and more exciting.
Next 7 days should be fun.
The main difference in game quality was down to the distance the ref kept them apart.Your game was a 11 meter gap our about 7 .that kept them in the game

hindy111

Post Whore
Yo

You could all go on the one family ticket all brothers and sisters lol

I understand it's a big trip from the Riff. All those Ford Rangers and Hillux with lifter kits roaring down the M4 together with Aussie pride stickers making their way to the big smoke.

Murraymob1

Juniors
I understand it's a big trip from the Riff. All those Ford Rangers and Hillux with lifter kits roaring down the M4 together with Aussie pride stickers making their way to the big smoke.
The old parra is richer fantasy..we are the fastest growing region wealth wise in the country .once the airport is built plenty of eels will be working in our area.just think going to work and passing a billboard with us holding the trophy up .you and ryhno can hold hands and skip down the M4
Will you be wearing a half parra half penrith jersey

hindy111

Post Whore
The old parra is richer fantasy..we are the fastest growing region wealth wise in the country .once the airport is built plenty of eels will be working in our area.just think going to work and passing a billboard with us holding the trophy up .you and ryhno can hold hands and skip down the M4
Will you be wearing a half parra half penrith jersey

With all that growing wealth should save for some new windows and some good earplugs. That airports 24/7.
Those big DHL freight carriers are LOUD

Black Panther

Juniors
Nope excited

thinking about going to my local tattoo place Wednesday and getting my Premiers tattoo early

l’ve already got a Eels tattoo on my shoulder from 10years ago with the old symbol so probably get the premiers one along my forearm
That will look a bit weird with a Panther Premiers tattoo.

Latest posts