What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Oh god no it"s happening again.

images

How to I escape it!?
It’s going to be so thick this year you can swim in it…

Pezz70

Juniors
The dirty cats might be the first side to go through undefeated since 1959, They looked pretty sharp even without Ivan’s son. I’m gonna have a bet on it just to make sure it doesn’t happen.

The_Frog

First Grade
Looks like Taylan is about 5 times better than his jerkoff POV brother.
If May the elder were still at the club he'd be 100% certain of making the 17 at full strength. Taylan would be considerably below that since he is standing in for a SOO winger who'll be back in a few weeks.

If May the elder were still at the club he'd be 100% certain of making the 17 at full strength. Taylan would be considerably below that since he is standing in for a SOO winger who'll be back in a few weeks

100% certain cos he was doing things with the coaches daughter?

POV May is a shit "utility" player who can't master one position IMHO.

This is a coach who has won 44 of his last 48 NRL games. I think he knows more about this game than you.
LOL maybe, but I'll rest assured that I know a lot more than you, the dumbass who thinks QLD & NSW should compete in the RLWC and that there's actually a chance both of them would make the WC Final. You're an amateur.