What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

The_Frog

First Grade
You don't like to see the neighbours down on their luck with all those spoons and all, but just look how they carry on after one win in the last five.

The_Frog

First Grade
It's also weird that some slurs are hanging offences in the NRL and others they don't give two hoots about.

SBD82

Coach
View attachment 61458

Next Gen Smug right here...

Plenty of sand in the vag of the haters. For a while yet... Glorious!
I like the bit where Penrith admit that they were salty about Hughes’ comments, and used that as motivation.

And Panthers fans turn that around to say that everyone else is salty.

That’s my favorite bit. Keep up the great work.

Iamback

Coach
I like the bit where Penrith admit that they were salty about Hughes’ comments, and used that as motivation.

And Panthers fans turn that around to say that everyone else is salty.

That’s my favorite bit. Keep up the great work.

Only need to look at the replies on any related Panthers story on social media to see the hate.

Yep the players were. The feed off the salt.
So I must thank all the haters out there for the trophy and for the future trophies to come

SBD82

Coach
Only need to look at the replies on any related Panthers story on social media to see the hate.
If it’s ok with you, I think I’d rather slide naked down a hill covered in broken glass and sandpaper than spend any time in the comments section of a Panthers article on Facebook.

Latest posts