What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Pink Panther

Juniors
Unfortunately you are being extremely homophonic. All of us have to call this out when we see it. The whole of the opening up of society is the normalisation of all types of lifestyles and you should not judge others. Under the "rainbow" flag, the pride generation have risen and gay people now have the same rights as everyone else. Im just opening up about my life and it is as normal as day following night

Fortunately Penrith as a district is extremely open to all so called minorities and that is why Penrith is the future of Australia.

You elitists are just going to have to accept, that we are the future - multiculturalism, rainbow and transgender ideology is the future and you white supremist types have had your day and now you are on the back burner.

Munky

Coach
Big couple of weeks results wise for the Panthers, if Eels end up 4th you can pencil in a first week finals loss. The last time they 'beat' the Eels they got fined 25k for cheating.

Have your boys finalised Mad Monday plans following the second week of the finals?

Pink Panther

Juniors
Yes, the Eels are simply cannon fodder for our Penrith Panthers as we move on to back to back premiership glory

We will squish the Eels and send them back down the river to the squalor of the ugliness of down town refuse smelly Parramatta

mxlegend99

Referee
Big couple of weeks results wise for the Panthers, if Eels end up 4th you can pencil in a first week finals loss. The last time they 'beat' the Eels they got fined 25k for cheating.
There's zero chance the Eels end up in 4th. But would love it if they did. Means Storm would be missing out and they're the only team in the top 4 who could beat us in a finals match.

Pink Panther

Juniors
it is exciting to live in the most dynamic live growing community in the whole of Australia

Penrith is the most important part of this whole country as we grow in a multicultural, rainbow, pro transgender way, with vvery little crime or violence and a love..

a love of our fellow brothers that you just dont find in the rest of this backward redneck country

and we are proud of Penrith and we are proud of our Panthers who are now the No 1 football team in any football code in Australia

we, the people of Penrith have been blessed by God

Pink Panther

Juniors
Am I right in thinking homophonic is a brand of noise cancelling headphones.

And do you know if they work on visual text, like forum posts ?

This comment iin itself is homophobic cactus

this is a real issue for the gay community

and in todays world, the abuse that the gay and black communities take from people like you is the No 1 most important thing for our community value system

mild anti gay jokes like yours is just not on;

Cactus

Juniors
This comment iin itself is homophobic cactus

this is a real issue for the gay community

and in todays world, the abuse that the gay and black communities take from people like you is the No 1 most important thing for our community value system

mild anti gay jokes like yours is just not on;
Sorry.....what was that ? I had the homophonics on.

Pink Panther

Juniors
Our players get it

Jarome Luai was seen dancing bare chested in his shorts in the No 1 gay club in Penrith on Saturday night. He isnt gay but he lovvvess the attention and the boys know how to give him the attention he craves. He is a special rainbow warrior.

In the mighty town of Penrith, We all go about our business without any repercussions or insinuations

When we win the premiership this year, we will paint the whole of Penrith the colour of Pink

Last edited:
I think in some ways. last nights win by MY Penny Ps was our greatest win of all time v Souths

Backs to the wall and without all those stars and we beat the second best teak in the NRL in a Grand Final replay

Your team beat a piece of wood?! Was it a plank! :p

Pink Panther

Juniors
Um excuse me big luminous Apollo boy; U big hunky delicious meal of a man .Mmmmm. Every team is a piece of wood compared to the Penny Ps.

While I watch my amazingly successful Penrith Panthers win a game; I spank my plank. Do you want me to spank yours?

SDM

First Grade
May as well give the whole team 2 weeks off in a last ditch effort not to go out in straight sets.

Fangs

Coach
Parramatta will get dominated next week. However they will admirably recover and reach their first grand final in 13 years against the Panthers.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not content with $15mill hand out from the NRL just for turning up Penrith now want more prize money as well!

Penrith chief executive Brian Fletcher has blasted the NRL's prizemoney as 'embarrassing', blaming Australian Rugby League Commission boss Peter V’landys for slashing the financial reward.
The winners of this year's Grand Final will receive $200,000, a sum Fletcher said leaves 'a poor taste in the mouth' given the NRL's current financial status.