What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

MugaB

Coach
Second time in last couple of days you’ve brought up donkeys when responding to me.

I care, why?
I don't either, just like to bring up that 2023 nightmare GF, then like a Phoenix rose from the hatrick Mam ashes to still win another consecutive premiership, its an 80min game, needs an 80 minute performance when it counts! seems like the past 3 GFs, had opposition that shat the bed hard and couldn't last the stretch

Penrith fan

Juniors
Penrith have to keep pushing as hard as possible.

If they win the premiership this year, they will go into exalted air in this salary cap era.

When you think of how many excellent ex Penrith players are now running around with other clubs, it is incredible that we are still up there with the top NEL performers.

mxlegend99

Referee
In before
-it’s not his go
-he’s a great kid from a great family
Everyone thinks he (and his family) are stupid and known for doing dumb shit. This is 100% his go.

No one is going to say either of those things. He deserves however many weeks he gets for being dumb enough to record his mate speeding through school zones, and dumber again to post it.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Yes, its not an issue of what family he is from, posting everything on social media is dumb. Including Nathan Cleary posting the tik tok dance during lock down.

Don't these players get taught about the dangers of social media?

I mean, don't literally post everything about your life and what you think is funny or exciting or whatever.

Surely the Club needs to have someone vet all social media posts made by players before they make them.

Everyone thinks he (and his family) are stupid and known for doing dumb shit. This is 100% his go.

No one is going to say either of those things. He deserves however many weeks he gets for being dumb enough to record his mate speeding through school zones, and dumber again to post it.
This makes me sad, I love a good not his go story

that said you are correct that it most definitely is his go.

Latest posts