What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Smug Panther

First Grade
Not silly at all.

Up until that penalty that was never a penalty, the raiders pack was all over them and Penrith looked flustered to be in the trenches.

Storm played them in the same manner and probably should have won.

As a roosters fan I believe we have a pack capable of giving it to them. Whether we have enough points without keary to win remains to be seen.

Souths will give them all they can handle and parra are very capable as well.
Haha yeah we were in real trouble

MugaB

Coach
He's just practicing for when he becomes our number 1 supporter
He is already claiming your successful finals since he starting assistant coaching there, and on foxleague is always praising the raiders, i think he already is your no.1 fan

skeepe

Immortal
Their next 3 are Broncos, Knights and Manly... They really have had an easy draw so far.

Then when they come up against the good teams, the ref got their backs winning the combined penalty and restart counts 12-4 against the Raiders and 8-4 against the Storm.

They are heading for (another) crash and burn, and it’s going to be glorious.

Munted

Bench
Good grief they play some brilliant footy but minus To’o, Momirovski and Yeo they’re a bunch of A grade f**k heads
I'd put JFH in that pack too, plays hard and puts his body on the line. If he talks a bit tough, he backs it up with effort and doesn't go missing like Crichton has.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Their next 3 are Broncos, Knights and Manly... They really have had an easy draw so far.

Then when they come up against the good teams, the ref got their backs winning the combined penalty and restart counts 12-4 against the Raiders and 8-4 against the Storm.

They are heading for (another) crash and burn, and it’s going to be glorious.
Stay jelly bae

I love the way the Panthers play but am of the belief that arrogance and cockiness is earned. The only teams that have earned this over the past 5 years are the Chooks and the Storm. Even then it is kept internal and never shown like the way the Panthers have been.

Lets be honest they have won nothing yet. This attitude could come back to haunt

Munted

Bench
The saltiness in here is as bad as the perceived smugness from panthers fans/the club/players/mulgoa rd/anything Penrith...

Why is everyone looking to crush them and talk about how XYZ will beat them blah blah? Other than being cocky, it's f**king good to see somebody else do well! Just as it's great to see Parra at the top end!

2 teams have won 6 of the last 10 premierships, f**k that's boring and you lot have whinged constantly about uncle Nick's sombrero, the storms dirty cheating wrestling tactics... And the best you have is gEeZ tHeY CeLeBrAtE hArD.

Girds89

Bench
Lol have a listen to yourself.

This panthers team have a million miles to go before achieving anything like what the chooks or storm or even souths have the last 8 seasons.

A million miles or an extra million in the cap?

Munted

Bench
Smug is packing ski goggles to prep for a champagne onslaught should you win a grand final...f**k me. Ask Lewis Hamilton how he has survived 166 bottles to the face without a single pair of goggles.