What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

mozza91

Coach
I’m thinking of taking a restraining order out against Panthers fans. It’s becoming obsessive.

Walpole

Juniors
I for one am embracing the smug liquorice allsort overlords.
It's a change from being the under the cold shadow of somberero or the suffocating humidity of the purple rain.
Have to agree, it's a nice change to have the Panthers as the team to hate because we're not as good as them. And it's hilarious to watch the Roosters, Storm and Parra fans lose their shit because, deep down, they're worried their not as good as the Panthers either.

flippikat

Bench
I for one am embracing the smug liquorice allsort overlords.
It's a change from being the under the cold shadow of somberero or the suffocating humidity of the purple rain.

Very very good point. A few years of Penrith being the benchmark wouldn't be horribly bad - especially if the Storm and Roosters slide back a bit, and a new challenger rises to rival the Panthers.

The domination by the Roosters & Storm has gotten boring.

Latest posts