What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Have to agree, it's a nice change to have the Panthers as the team to hate because we're not as good as them. And it's hilarious to watch the Roosters, Storm and Parra fans lose their shit because, deep down, they're worried their not as good as the Panthers either.

Where have Roosters and Storm fans lost their shit? If you find it, could you let me know?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looking forward to beating Panthers in the GF again in another classic. Giving the 20/21 Panthers the biggest ever chokers tag for ever more will be sweet lol.

Looking forward to beating Panthers in the GF again in another classic. Giving the 20/21 Panthers the biggest ever chokers tag for ever more will be sweet lol.

Yeah but what about this game? Who’s your tip?

And when did the Western Reds beat the Panthers in a GF the first time?!?

blaza88z

Coach
Have to agree, it's a nice change to have the Panthers as the team to hate because we're not as good as them. And it's hilarious to watch the Roosters, Storm and Parra fans lose their shit because, deep down, they're worried their not as good as the Panthers either.

Deep down they're not thinking about being better than them right now, Melbourne are going to be a frightening proposition come season's end if they have any luck with injuries

MugaB

Coach
Deep down they're not thinking about being better than them right now, Melbourne are going to be a frightening proposition come season's end if they have any luck with injuries
Yeah i rate Melbourne, not because of their long successful and tainted history, but because of their work ethic, they smell a try off a line break, and got speed all over the park, the roster management is great too, due to the unders most players stay for to keep winning, i don't mind watching them t his year, now that the cameron grub cheat has retired,
20200622_190825.jpg
i even like the fact they wear more purple now than they ever did, as its unique to the comp, not just another boring blue team

So..

What is the “real” reason people have started hating Penrith in recent times..?

Envy of their success?
Gus Gould?
Ivan Cleary abandoning his bus?
Sex Tapes?
Others??

To me it would seem a combination of the top 3. They don’t seemingly have any folk who carry on like knobs on the field.... perhaps apart from the Canberra game..

MugaB

Coach
So..

Envy of their success?
Gus Gould?
Sex Tapes?
Others??

To me it would seem a combination of the top 3. They don’t seemingly have any folk who carry on like knobs on the field.... perhaps apart from the Canberra game..
Luai can niggle, but at least he isn't conceited like most other halves in the game

Luai can niggle, but at least he isn't conceited like most other halves in the game

So perhaps it’s the attitude of Luai, possibly others, for a team/squad that hasn’t won any titles yet?

Thr Penguin was the king of niggle. I hated him until he came to the Dragons and I absolutely loved him ..

blaza88z

Coach
So..

Envy of their success?
Gus Gould?
Sex Tapes?
Others??

Envy of success is usually a big reason why any particular club develops haters

Latest posts