What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Jim Rockford

Bench
Pretty penny isn't a penrith fan its some alt fkwit that craps on, for pages on how much they love the panthers, the waffle is meant to be derogatory, every few months the same fkwit changes names, but the message is the same, waffle wants to waffle...
Its probably a ivan cleary fan who was still on that bus from tigertown
Yeah, I'm fully aware of that. I think it's that Mergepies idiot Stryker.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I thought it was Maggers, you know coz they are always in black for their home jersey, so MAGpie goes first right?
I used to go to Lidcombe with a bunch of hardcore Magpies fans to watch them play. Top guys. It's the old Balmain fans that give the current Tigers fanbase a bad name.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Anyone with half a brain who knows anything about footy knows that a one two punch of Kikau and Tevita is the best we have ever seen in the NRL. Outstanding. And for only $120,000 for the Penny Panthers - its a on brainer and makes the Panthers clear premiership favs.

Tevita running at tired defences for 25 minutes and spelling Kikau; it will help tonly spell more trouble for opposition teams if it means getting the most out of Kikau.

When you think about his brilliance, but he is struggling to do it over 80 minutes. Bring him off and let Tevita do his thing for 25 minutes and then put Kikau back on.

You’ve got a hell of a combination there.

Unstoppable.

mxlegend99

Referee
So if they don't win we can say it is one of the greatest chokes of all time?

This year Storm are both the team on the biggest winning streak and are winning in more dominant fashion than any other team. In history. They're the defending premiers and they have improved on last year.

Panthers have improved also. But not as much as Storm where they can just win no matter who is missing. They deserve to be favourites. They don't have that Cam Smith bloke holding them back anymore.

Jim Rockford

Bench
This year Storm are both the team on the biggest winning streak and are winning in more dominant fashion than any other team. In history. They're the defending premiers and they have improved on last year.

Panthers have improved also. But not as much as Storm where they can just win no matter who is missing. They deserve to be favourites. They don't have that Cam Smith bloke holding them back anymore.
I won't argue with any of that. I was just messing around with Pretty Penny like I do with his other alts.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Tevita Pangai jnr is the difference maker that swings the pendulum back in the Penny Panthers favour over the Lockdown Storm. You will see.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
While Pangai Jr is excited to join the Bulldogs, he has one more major career move to make first. The 25-year-old will finish off this season with the Panthers in a deal that’s poised to be announced within the next couple of days.

According to the Herald, Pangai Jr — who is suspended until Round 20 — will join the Panthers in their Sunshine Coast hotel on August 2 and will be available to play in their Round 21 clash with the Roosters.

Talk of Pangai Jr’s Penrith move begun earlier this month but the club ultimately decided against it, until James Fisher-Harris made the call to leave the bubble for the birth of his child in Sydney.

Pangai Jr will go from a club battling to avoid the wooden spoon to a club that could very well win the premiership. He is hoping to learn from the experience — even if that means just featuring in an oppose session at training.

I thought it was all dead and buried,” he said.

“But I spoke to Ivan and Cameron Ciraldo and wanted to strike something. I told them I was willing to come. I know they have a strong team already.

“I’m glad I got the consent of the Broncos and Bulldogs. They’ve been helpful letting me go to a club like the Panthers. I think it will be a good for my development.

Pretty Penny

Juniors

NRL investigates Koroisau over alleged Origin bubble breach​

Adrian Proszenko

By Adrian Proszenko

July 22, 2021 — 7.43pm

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/live-scores?match=501226817
The NRL integrity unit is investigating allegations that NSW hooker Apisai Koroisau breached biosecurity protocols by smuggling a woman into the Blues’ bubble during the State of Origin series.

Nealo 12

Bench

NRL investigates Koroisau over alleged Origin bubble breach​

Adrian Proszenko

By Adrian Proszenko

July 22, 2021 — 7.43pm

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/live-scores?match=501226817
The NRL integrity unit is investigating allegations that NSW hooker Apisai Koroisau breached biosecurity protocols by smuggling a woman into the Blues’ bubble during the State of Origin series.
Thanks scoop...... yesterdays news, keep trying you'll get there

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Lol, it could stop the Penrith juggernaut though. Poor Jai Arrow wasn't the only offender during lockdown but he copped the full blow.

Lol. the girl in question rang Apisai Koroisau wife to tell her she was having an affair with her husband.

Met on Instagram.

That is the best example of Covid 19 NRL bubble life for you.

blaza88z

Coach
Lol, it could stop the Penrith juggernaut though. Poor Jai Arrow wasn't the only offender during lockdown but he copped the full blow.

Lol. the girl in question rang Apisai Koroisau wife to tell her she was having an affair with her husband.

Met on Instagram.

That is the best example of Covid 19 NRL bubble life for you.

Time for a new account mate, Penrith are falling apart

blaza88z

Coach
A few things are unravelling the wrong way for Penrith at the crucial stage of the season.

You got JFH with the baby, fair enough, big moment in his life.. still though, he's gone for a few weeks there.

TPJ coming into the squad, been in a club severely struggling, he is a weapon in attack, not sure defensively he's going to come up with the big play, maybe some fringe players don't get an opportunity now, could be some unrest there.

Api with the covid breach, in my opinion big name footy players are targets for women where they know the player is doing something they absolutely shouldn't be doing. She will get some sort of payday from the media and he will cop a punishment for breaching the bubble.

Then you got the injury of Nathan Cleary.

I don't think they will get a better chance to win a comp, outside of origin (which is on every year) they've had a really nice run with injuries, meanwhile a few of their rivals haven't had such luck.

Munted

Bench
I don't think they will get a better chance to win a comp, outside of origin (which is on every year) they've had a really nice run with injuries, meanwhile a few of their rivals haven't had such luck.
I think our best chance was last year, we didn't have any of the distractions/injuries you just listed. We were pretty much full strength for 95% of the games in 2020.

Not so consistent this year with origin, injuries, suspension, and now JFH, Api's dick getting too hard and Cleary injury which may or may not work out for us. He could come back and be targeted, nail his shoulder and be f**ked.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
The Penny Panthers still are favourites to win the premiership. We will pull it all together in the finals and make it the greatest victory in moderns sports history. Will will beat the lockdown Storm in the Grand Final with a last minute try.

Hollywood will make a movie about it. The movie will be amazing and Brad Pitt will star in it as Ivan Cleary. Ryan Gosling will star in it as Nathan Cleary' Matt Damon will star as Gus Gould, the Hemsworth brothers will star as the Penny Panthers starting forward pack;

and the movie will go on and win 9 Oscars including the academy award for best picture and in 30 years time, it will be looked on as the best sports picture ever.

Margot Robbie will win best supporting actress, as she stars in it as the prostitute that Apisai Koroisau brings into NSW camp. The Rock Dwayne Johnson will win best supporting actor as Tevita Pangai jnr.

It will be gangbusters. The biggest movie ever and it will bring people back to the cinema post Covid.

In 30 years time the movie will be talked about like Star Wars is talked about.