What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

mxlegend99

Referee
Much like posting on LU, or pissing off your little brother when you were a kid, you only troll for the reaction. Most of the people bagging Penrith are doing it because their fans are smug and precious and feel the need to defend all accusations against their team.
Go into any game day thread and there will be any number of people with an irrational hatred of one of the teams. Most people just shrug it off, it's just tribalism and what makes RL great. I can only assume that the Panthers fans are confused as they haven't been relevant in 15 years. (please note that whilst most teams need success to become relevant, others can gain relevance via perennial choking, cheating or having jerk players)
Im talking media. They all got stuck into Panthers and completely ignored a far worse incident in the game. They will largely ignore Mitchell grubbing it up too.

Blues Riff

Bench
There's no sign of Furner's "statement" on the Raiders site. It's almost as if Hooper just rang and baited him, looking for an emotional response. Then he went on the telly, put on his big boys voice to make it sound official.

If we relocate Panthers to Perth and give them some salary cap advantages then I think everyone wins. They would become a massive club. I would actually make them my second team (no, actually my 3rd team behind the second Brisbane team) and I would go watch them at Bankwest when they play Parra.
It keeps the Panthers brand alive and relevant.
Having 2nd and more laughably 3rd teams is for cowards and weirdos

The_Frog

First Grade
Geez Hoopers a f**kwit, the way he thinks just eerks me, he has that groveling tongue, like the weird character in beauty and the beast, the one always sucking up to Gaston
Just a team he doesn't like doing well but it wasn't THAT big a deal that anyone should be having aneurysms over it nine days later when you've just had high shots and kicks in the face galore. He needs new material to be go off his little baldy head over.

reanimate

Bench
Pretty sure Nathan was a statue in the grand final and origin.
Easter-Island-1070911.jpg

One of these?