What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

ACTPanthers

Bench
At the end of the day, all the bullshit you churn out means nothing.

You were out there not so long ago suggesting Nathan Cleary wasn’t essential to our premiership chances, well good luck with that suggestion. He is one further knock away from being outed for the season which could occur in his first game back or in the first tackle in the GF if we make it that far.

I have said consistently this whole notion of the current competition being a two horse race was plain stupid and as recent events have shown it was.

lets put aside this whole stupid notion of a guaranteed us and Storm GF. It could be an Eels and Bunnies GF.
This one is yours @Kilkenny

You know you're a shit troll when you just copy and paste other posters posts

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Premiership-winning Sharks hooker Michael Ennis has recently questioned the Penny Panthers direction in attack, while the 66 tackles they missed against the Broncos was the most by any side this season, quite surprising for a side that is second on the ladder.

Given the personnel that the Panthers are without, it is no surprise that the Storm will start 1.20 favourites as they look to extend their winning streak and continue their march to consecutive premierships, something the club has never achieved.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
This one is yours @Kilkenny

You know you're a shit troll when you just copy and paste other posters posts
Your the dick head following me around like a lost puppy.

Lol at you and your time wasting waiting on my every word like I am your God.

This week, Penrith have no general(s) to lead the side, will be disadvantaged playing in Queensland (a place Storm call home), and the Storm will seek revenge for their round 3, 10-12 loss. Storm will not have any mercy

ACTPanthers

Bench
Your the dick head following me around like a lost puppy.

Lol at you and your time wasting waiting on my every word like I am your God.

This week, Penrith have no general(s) to lead the side, will be disadvantaged playing in Queensland (a place Storm call home), and the Storm will seek revenge for their round 3, 10-12 loss. Storm will not have any mercy
I'm not following you around you muppet, I'm reading the forum...

Stop copying other peoples posts and making out like they're yours then you cum stain.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
The most hilarious thing is you posted this without a hint of irony.
You think irony is what you use to put the creases out of your clothes. Irony. Lol at the little puppy dogs. I'm not into irony, I'm into facts and that's something you don't have the ability to fully understand or appreciate.

For the reasons I have outlined in my great summations, this game for me at least is more about who and how we play as opposed to the outcome and despite us missing so many, i am not prepared to concede the result is a loss for us.

I actually think this opens up some opportunities and might allow some to shine.

Maybe Falls gets a run at 7 leaving Luai at 6 with Burton and Chricton in the centres.

Yeo will be hardest to cover along with JFH

This is where we are weakest and most vulnerable and will need plenty of thought in who to play and how to rotate the roster to keep our intensity highest.

This might open up an opportunity for someone running around in the lower grades

Maybe allows Eisenhuth because of his size alone to get a start

If we lose, it wouldn’t bother me, its how we turn up which is of my interest

If we are in it for a long way i will be impressed and will do the team a lot of good, the danger will be Storm will want to start hard and fast ass they do, trying to ambush us to get out to a good early lead.

The first 10 minutes will show us if we are in the contest.

If we manage a win (which i believe is possible) it will be the best launching pad for our run into the finals.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I’m not sure what you mean mate.

How does this happen, I can see the above is what I wrote but I have nothing to do with Pretty Penny?
No I know mate, he's been copying and pasting other members comments and passing them off as his own - I just quoted the post and tagged you so you knew :)

I think the physical and mental toll has caught up with the Panthers. Last season they were relatively charmed in relation to injuries, whereas this year they had a few and the ones this year have been to key players (e.g. Cleary, Luai).

Add in the greater number of players who were picked for State of Origin this season, this has hit those players who are newer to the rep scene.

Now that is not to say Penrith are on an irrevocable downward slide. Just that having been up for so long, it was inevitable they would hit a slight down patch, even more so with the extra burdens of this season compared to last season.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
No I know mate, he's been copying and pasting other members comments and passing them off as his own - I just quoted the post and tagged you so you knew :)
No I know mate, he's been copying and pasting other members comments and passing them off as his own - I just quoted the post and tagged you so you knew.

All good. I’m really not social media savvy. I only come on here on our forum, no Twitter, instagram, Facebook or any of the other mediums I just express my opinions in here. i hoped I hadn’t Stuffed up somehow when I read what pretty penny had posted.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
@Pretty Penny - Did I ask for your analysis of the game? I could care less about your idiotic thoughts.
That's the exact opposite of what you actually said and I have caught you in the web of lies and deceit that you try and put forward here. See Jim, I don't think you are a real Penny Panthers fan. I think you are an imposter.

An imposter who comes on this site just to stir up trouble.

Stop making personal attacks and debate the footy.

That is what this site is for.

Lets look at last years grand final and the humbling first half we put in. Cleary's outlandish pass that Sui V took for a try for the Stormos; That completely changed the complexion of the game. We were never going to win after that. I was happy with our valiant effort.

I cried for 5 days after the grand final I was so upset.

Jim Rockford

Bench
That's the exact opposite of what you actually said and I have caught you in the web of lies and deceit that you try and put forward here. See Jim, I don't think you are a real Penny Panthers fan. I think you are an imposter.

An imposter who comes on this site just to stir up trouble.

Stop making personal attacks and debate the footy.

That is what this site is for.

Lets look at last years grand final and the humbling first half we put in. Cleary's outlandish pass that Sui V took for a try for the Stormos; That completely changed the complexion of the game. We were never going to win after that. I was happy with our valiant effort.

I cried for 5 days after the grand final I was so upset.
Hahahahaha exactly where did I claim to be a Penrith fan? I make no secret of the fact that I'm a Bunnies fan. Just because you are way too stupid to figure that out doesn't mean I'm being deceitful in any way. I'm just here to call you out on all the bullshit you post just like I call out all your other alts. You really need to go back to Troll School because you are really,really bad at this.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Why then are you trolling everyone Jimmy? My mail is you are not even an NRL supporter, that your favourite game is men's netball.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
For this week, and the injury crisis I reckon Penny Panthers will have Robert Jennings will likely replace To’o on the wing and Matt Burton will shift into the halves. Brent Naden is the likely man to fill the vacant centre spot. Matt Eisenhuth is the man tipped to wear the No.13 jersey. If we can exert any pressure on the Storm at all, it will help us if we play them in the finals.

I'm not even sure the storm will make it to the Grand Final and it might be a Penrith v Many or Penrith v Sydney Roosters grand final.