What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

GongPanther

Referee
Hahahahahaha!

Do you honestly think we’d be smart trying to retain a 2nd Rower who is a liability in games which matter, for 800K + a season?

I’m sorry, maybe I should rephrase… Ahem!

Do you honestly think we’d be smart trying to retain a 2nd Rower for 800K + a season?

All I can say is “”Good luck Dogs”
The Kiks' highlight reel for this season wasn't his longest, so I'm not fussed about losing him to the point that it is going to help us in tying up other more important players. I wonder what kind of season Kiks decides to have for us next year now that he has his future sorted out? Will it be a preserve swansong, or a season to show the Dogs fans in what they can expect.

ACTPanthers

Bench
What is it with reporters thinking someone getting a tatt is f**king news worthy?

Not that long ago it was one of our trainers, now it's Cleary. Strange world we live in these days...

Chippy73

Bench
What is it with reporters thinking someone getting a tatt is f**king news worthy?

Not that long ago it was one of our trainers, now it's Cleary. Strange world we live in these days...
Clicks its all about clicks.

I noticed the other day that News.com regularly posts stories about horrific sex crimes from around the world but with zero relevance to Australia...I thought about it realised they do that because it generates click throughs.

People like reading about botched tats too I guess.

wittyfan

Referee
Nathan's new premiers tattoo seems to say Choamps or Choanps?

On a million $ a year whatever TF and he goes to Darryls Blacktown ink as a walk in at 12:15 am on a Saturday night for his first ever tat.

Lol! Simply awful ink work. To me it looks like Choomps?

Latest posts