What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

MugaB

Coach
Penrith could win it without Cleary, it all depends on your opposition.

If we face opposition like the 2014 Dogs or 2017 Cowboys it would be a walk in the park. You'd dead set have the boys practicing try celebrations all week to get on the highlight reel.
videotogif_2021.04.16_01.24.42.gif

Pink Panther

Juniors
We will win in the end, it just makes the post season highlight real that much better to know we came up against adversary and still triumphed.

MugaB

Coach
Where are we at with penriths arrogance meter, are we at an all time high after sticky ricky just dropped 25k and basically their season on another sharks reject turned panther prodigy, kinda wondering if stickys son got kicked in the balls then in the head a decade ago, seems pretty full on for stix to lash out

Pink Panther

Juniors
My Penny Ps to smash the limp wristed Storm and make Melbourne wish they had stayed obsessed with fumbleball rather than embrace the greatest game in the world. I hate Melbourne cheats and anyone who doesn’t want Penrith to win tonight isn’t a true rugby league supporter

Penrith Panthers are rugby league full and pure.

MugaB

Coach
My Penny Ps to smash the limp wristed Storm and make Melbourne wish they had stayed obsessed with fumbleball rather than embrace the greatest game in the world. I hate Melbourne cheats and anyone who doesn’t want Penrith to win tonight isn’t a true rugby league supporter

Penrith Panthers are rugby league full and pure.
Forgot to mention how the wrestling tactics started there brandy!

Pink Panther

Juniors
So true, you are spot on, the Grubb Kings known as Melbourne Storm have tried to destroy the great game of Rugby League in so many ways, they are as terrible as Donald Trump

Every single Melbourne Storm payer should be locked in jail; especially Cameron Munster.

But the Penny Panthers are like Stacey's Mom, we got it goin ON!

Last edited:

Pink Panther

Juniors
Has any one of my Penrith Bros had a Stacey’s mom experience in their lives?

Back in the day, there were a lot of Stacey’s moms about 27-36 years old and all hanging around the local Penrith centrelink on social welfare/dole day.

A few cheap bottles of vodka were all it took to get ravished consistently. I’m sure I bore half of Penrith through my older women fetish when I was 16-19. As soon as I impregnated them, I left for another. And they didn’t care, another baby just meant they got more social welfare. That was life in Penrith in the day. No wonder we are so strong now.

Stacey's mom has got it goin ON! and so have her illegitimate sons at the Penny Panthers.

Last edited:

Latest posts