What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith's draw this year...

We will be in the finals this year and challenging for the title, also next year we are premiership favs.

So you my friend shoot yourself in your own foot.:lol:

Broncos certainly have a strong lineup for 2015.

However, I wouldn't take too much notice of being premiership favourites at this stage.

In November 2011 the equal favourites for the 2012 comp were Manly, Knights & Wests Tigers.

The Knights primarily because of signing Bennett.

Tigers finished 10th and Knights finished 13th.

firechild

First Grade
We will be in the finals this year and challenging for the title, also next year we are premiership favs.

Wow, talk about delusions of grandeur. The Boncos aren't real contenders in the foreseeable future.

broncos2010

Juniors
Wow, talk about delusions of grandeur. The Boncos aren't real contenders in the foreseeable future.

You should worry more about your own backyard and your eagles falling apart its only matter of time before it starts showing on the football pitch.

Blues Riff

Bench
You should worry more about your own backyard and your eagles falling apart its only matter of time before it starts showing on the football pitch.
You really are a belligerent little idiot aren't you?
Manly are the form team by a long way. There's no reason why they can't continue.

broncos2010

Juniors
You really are a belligerent little idiot aren't you?
Manly are the form team by a long way. There's no reason why they can't continue.

Guess we will see how it goes now that the lid has been lifted......
Anyways manly is on the decline and if they lose DCE to hmm lets say broncos end of next year will be hard road back up.

pantherz9103

First Grade

Challengers? lol...You conceded 35 points to an injured ravaged team who have a soft draw :crazy:

betcats

Referee
I cant remember the last time we beat the sharks tbh im a tad nervous, this is game we really need to win.

txta2

First Grade
In the past always close games. If Gallen plays ,Id expect the same. If he doesn't, our defence will be torn to shreds:crazy:.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I've got Penrith missing the 8. I reckon the cut off will be 30. I can't see them winning any more games. They might beat Warriors at home in the last round. If they can jag another win maybe against Cowboys at home they'll scrape in with for and against.

f**k honestly what a shit club.....like dead, nothing, no heart, no soul.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Always save their worst for the Sharks it seems.

Drop Naiqama, Kite, Brown etc. Missing Mansour badly. He puts in 10 times the effort of some of the forwards.

I just wanted these jokers to make the 8 but it's far from certain.