What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'People who bag players on internet forums arent real fans' tim sheens

super_coach

First Grade
When in living memory has a outside back gone half a season without a meat pie. Must be some sort of record, we are the entertainers lots of ball movement,attacking raids out wide and Fitzy is still in line for a nudie run. We have had some real average wingers over the years, Robert myles comes to mind but they still got over the line.
Fitzy is still leading the try assists, its a shame its not for us

westie

Bench
Has Ayshford scored? Perhaps a grubber from Lui earlier in the season? I think i'm getting old, struggling to remember sh*t any more.

Something for the stats men... How many tries have been scored by Lawrence and Tuqiri, and how many by the blokes playing right centre and wing. How many of the right siders tries were from kicks? I know we talk about how sh*t our right has been since Prince left (and carved up every single player to play there) but it would be interesting to see just how impotent we are there... if indeed we are.

A new thread perhaps?

super_coach

First Grade
Has Ayshford scored? Perhaps a grubber from Lui earlier in the season? I think i'm getting old, struggling to remember sh*t any more.

Something for the stats men... How many tries have been scored by Lawrence and Tuqiri, and how many by the blokes playing right centre and wing. How many of the right siders tries were from kicks? I know we talk about how sh*t our right has been since Prince left (and carved up every single player to play there) but it would be interesting to see just how impotent we are there... if indeed we are.

A new thread perhaps?

WESTIE, do you ever go to the games?? Against the chooks at Cambo a few weeks ago Blake Aysford beat his man, got into the clear looked for his winger and all he saw was thin air. Our man Fitzy was still on the ground in the middle of the field after completing one of his trade mark darts of MINUS five meters.

It was probably doubtful Fitzy would have had the legs to run the required thirty meters to score as their were a couple of defenders within 40 meters of him!! Anyway once again its not Fitzy fault his name gets read out every week and their are a few other blokes who should also be playing A grade in the bush that keep getting a run every week

macnaz

Staff member
If Sheens had that much faith in Fitz then why didnt he leave him at fullback ? Instead he went and bought a real fullback in Mackinnon...lol.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Don't say that too soon...McKinnon will probably be the next Mathew Head. We all thought he was bought to replace Morris, in one game he collected more try assists than Morris managed after 18 months in the #7 yet was quickly discarded.

super_coach

First Grade
Don't say that too soon...McKinnon will probably be the next Mathew Head. We all thought he was bought to replace Morris, in one game he collected more try assists than Morris managed after 18 months in the #7 yet was quickly discarded.

Just hope Wade has been told he has to say at all times "Yes Coach Sheens" when being addressed by the great man other wise he could end up just like Head