What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Ben Barba
Kyle Sandilands
Jackie O
Zac Efron
Jarrod Sammit
Billy Slater
The Parents of Sophie Delezio
Chicks with big boobs complaining about guys looking at em.

NO WAY!! i love them! :lol:

Where else can you get away with wearing a large foamy hat??

no no no no no

You can only be one of two things to wear those god awful hats:

1) Be an inbred Northern Queenslander

or

2) Have the geniusation

People who wear those hats are selfish and take no consideration into the disadvantage they cause people sitting behind them

StormChaser

First Grade
Can I ask you, do you wear low cut tops or revealing clothes

I dont mean to get personal, but I hear women complaining about men staring at their boobies yet sometimes they are right out there and its hard not to. Isn't that the idea of wearing revealing clothes, to look sexy for the opposite sex.

Do you stare at men or parts of their bodies ?

And another thing, if men stare maybe its because they are impressed or attracted to you.

You dont see that as being flattering ?

Sometimes I do get the girls out, when I go out and on dates, and I don't care then, but when I'm at work, definitely not. When you have big boobs it's hard to hide them, no matter what you're wearing! And anyway, in summer, why should I get around in a hessian sack? I get hot too ya know!!:crazy:

I don't look at guys packages cos that's just rude. If someone is speaking directly to you, the least you can do is look them in the EYE when you respond.

The Parents of Sophie Delezio
Chicks with big boobs complaining about guys looking at em.

Why would you hate her parents? That's random.
Oi! Would you like some plonker staring at your mum's or your sisters jugs?

Why would you hate her parents? That's random.
Oi! Would you like some plonker staring at your mum's or your sisters jugs?

I hate her parents because they whore her out to media organisations when they are short of money.

Maybe you should put the puppies away and stop showing them off lady. Otherwise accept they will be looked at hth lol

Didgi

I forgot those stupid cowboys fans that wear over size foam cowboy hats ffs.

I agree with you there mate, ffs how do they expect the people behind them to see? I'm definitely not one of them, and when I take my mexican (hat) to the cricket, I make sure everyone else can see ok.

StormChaser

First Grade
I hate her parents because they whore her out to media organisations when they are short of money.

Maybe you should put the puppies away and stop showing them off lady. Otherwise accept they will be looked at hth lol

I accept that if I'm out and about wearing skimpy clothing, then yes, I will get looked at. I'm not fussed about THAT. It's when I'm at work, in a SUIT or have them tucked away (as much as I can) and some dork still doesn't listen to me cos they're too busy perving!!!

Apey

Staff member
this thread sorta reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZdT34upCKE

Well, I can be pretty anti-social at times, so here's a few:

- Stupid people. I don't mean people who just make a few mistakes here and there. I suppose the definition willfully ignorant comes to play here.
- People at parties that have a few drinks and start calling out "IM SO PARRO" or "IM SO WAAAAASSSSTTTEEED" -_-. Really, this is just a specific case of number 1, and it's more of an immature teenager thing so it's probably not a common occurence for you guys.
- Chicks who scream all f**king night at parties :lol: My god. There are some who literally spend the night screaming at god knows what. Just calm the f**k down. I hate to sound like the 'fun' police bitching about this, but it's not just a one-time thing.. :crazy: Note: These ones often play a part in section 1 and 2.

*goes back to his hermit house*

I accept that if I'm out and about wearing skimpy clothing, then yes, I will get looked at. I'm not fussed about THAT. It's when I'm at work, in a SUIT or have them tucked away (as much as I can) and some dork still doesn't listen to me cos they're too busy perving!!!

Can we plz have a tasteful picture of said items to decide if they are perv worthy or not? :sarcasm:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes I do get the girls out, when I go out and on dates, and I don't care then, but when I'm at work, definitely not. When you have big boobs it's hard to hide them, no matter what you're wearing! And anyway, in summer, why should I get around in a hessian sack? I get hot too ya know!!:crazy:

I don't look at guys packages cos that's just rude. If someone is speaking directly to you, the least you can do is look them in the EYE when you respond.

interesting response

if you are "gifted"you dont get a choice of when guys can stare and when they should not, after all we are guys.

men dont really look at womens packages either, the same as you dont look at mens, I guess you are more interested in mens torsos and butts or whatever rather than their packages, the same as we stare at womens butts, legs and boobies

I dont know what part of mens anatomies that you are attacked to, but what would you think if a man said you you can stare at him some times but not all the time ?

StormChaser

First Grade
I'm not saying THAT. There's a time and a place, surely? Brad Pitt could be standing in front of me and if he was speaking to me I wouldn't be so rude as to openly gawk at him! Anyway, I maintain it's my right to walk down the street butt nekkid if I want to and not be harassed. So there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not saying THAT. There's a time and a place, surely? Brad Pitt could be standing in front of me and if he was speaking to me I wouldn't be so rude as to openly gawk at him! Anyway, I maintain it's my right to walk down the street butt nekkid if I want to and not be harassed. So there.

mate, if you were butt naked, I can assure you, you would be harassed despite whether you had big boobies or not

I agree about the time and the place thingy, but have you ever behaved inappropriately, hell us guys do it all the time

Latest posts