What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

I'm not saying THAT. There's a time and a place, surely? Brad Pitt could be standing in front of me and if he was speaking to me I wouldn't be so rude as to openly gawk at him! Anyway, I maintain it's my right to walk down the street butt nekkid if I want to and not be harassed. So there.

Thats why men and women are different.

Stormchaser since day one men have openly perved at women and we love every minute of doing it. Its genetic

Martli

Coach
I hate it when I try to talk to a chick and she stares at my abs and doesn't take any thing in....

...who am I kidding, I don't speak to women, I'm too busy staring at their tits.

Little striker

Juniors
I know what guys can be like I see it all the time at the local pub. I do agree I don't understand it doesn't matter if us chicks wear suits, ya guys still checkout & gawk at the boob region. I must admit I'm not the greatest looker & I do dress conservatively, I don't get it. When I talk to someone I do my best to look in the eyes but its a cultural thing that I don't. It depends on the situation.

Last edited:

mozza91

Coach
-People who say the word 'Dogga'
-People who talk loudly in class seriously no one cares about your sh*tty life
-People who like 2 and a half men
-People who think they have a vast musical knowledge because they like Vanshe or Children Collide (or most current Australian bands)
-People who think because I don't listen to those bands I don't know about music
-People who buy a Michael Jackson album only because he died
-Australian rappers
-People who believe everything Phil Gould says

MKEB...

Staff member
...i thought that the whole point of having bewbs was to be stared at.

If I was a pair of tits, I would love to be stared at.

Half the reason men look at tits when they are talking to woman, is so they can ignore the conversation... It works too.

StormChaser

First Grade
Big-Boobs.jpg

Yahooooooooooooooooooooo!

Martli

Coach
Serious post:

People who feel the need to offer you life advice when a)they have nothing to do with the situation and thus have no perspective and b) you didn't ask for it. Just had a mate give me his "2 cents" on a decision I'm making (moving back home for a few months while I finish studying) brandishing empty phrases like "there's always a way" and just generally offering nothing, for some reason he's annoyed that I'm making a move that doesn't mesh with his philosophy on life (even though we live in two different cities) and felt the need to let me know without me asking him for adivce. Pissed me right the f**k off.

But it's hardly an isolated incident, it seems every f**kwitt feels like it's their duty to inform you of their opinion of your life choices. Really f**ks me off, I don't have to defend my decisions against anyone. I keep my mouth shut so you do me the courtesy to do the same.

Last edited:
Serious post:

People who feel the need to offer you life advice when a)they have nothing to do with the situation and thus have no perspective and b) you didn't ask for it. Just had a mate give me his "2 cents" on a decision I'm making (moving back home for a few months while I finish studying) brandishing empty phrases like "there's always a way" and just generally offering nothing, for some reason he's annoyed that I'm making a move that doesn't mesh with his philosophy on life (even though we live in two different cities) and felt the need to let me know without me asking him for adivce. Pissed me right the f**k off.

But it's hardly an isolated incident, it seems every f**kwitt feels like it's their duty to inform you of their opinion of your life choices. Really f**ks me off, I don't have to defend my decisions against anyone. I keep my mouth shut so you do me the courtesy to do the same.

The first mistake in your life is being a kiwi thats a really bad life choice mate hth lol

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone who releases a rap/r'n'b/whatever they call that sh*tty Pink/Lady Gaga pop music "song". They all must die

Latest posts