What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
wow hun, did you know this is not actually correct ?

Also, why are Welsh people cheering on the English cricket team? Isn't that the equivalent of us cheering for the Kiwis?

The England cricket team is actually the England and Wales Cricket Board. The team represents both countries.

ECB = England and Wales cricket Board

http://www.ecb.co.uk/

Last edited:

StormChaser

First Grade
Seems to me you find it easier to generalise about something based on a minority and run, rather than sticking up for your own opinion for any prolonged amount of time.

Or, maybe just ignore the idiots in the first place, realise they're just trying to get a rise out of you, and debate the issue with the level headed people in the thread.

Timmothay, get back under the house!! I debated till I was blue in the face over there, but you blinkered nuffies only see your own side of the argument, it's not worth my time getting wild over brain dead morons, thankyouverymuch. If I ignored the idiots I wouldn't be responding to you and you know how much I heart me a good Timmothaybash.

Little striker

Juniors
Wow never thought people would get so serious about things...:oops:
Puts me to shame like when I'm on one of my hyper angry moods,in comparison.

God-King Dean

Immortal
joker460.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timmothay, get back under the house!! I debated till I was blue in the face over there, but you blinkered nuffies only see your own side of the argument, it's not worth my time getting wild over brain dead morons, thankyouverymuch. If I ignored the idiots I wouldn't be responding to you and you know how much I heart me a good Timmothaybash.
"you blinkered nuffies"? WTF do I have to do with it? Oh look, you're generalising AGAIN. Take aim at the people who being blinkered in there, rather than labelling the whole forum geniuss and putting it in the 'too-hard basket'. It seems to me half the time you don't even know what you're arguing about :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Oh... new addition to people I want to hurt... Souths fans who think it's OK to desecrate our national and cultural flags.

I refer to the Aboriginal flag where the sun was replaced with a yellow Rabbitoh, and the Australian flag that had been re-coloured red and green.

There are many creative things you can do with flags and such, using those is a disgrace IMO :x

Martli

Coach
It's not really negative though is it? I mean, if they were replacing the union jack with a swastika or something then yeah you'd have a pretty good case, but they're just tying in two things they're proud of: country and club. I dunno, seems pretty harmless to me.

Timmah

Staff member
I just don't like it, I think there are plenty of creative things that one could do before messing with a national or cultural flag. I don't mind if someone flies a club and country flag together on one flagpole, that's fine - but don't start recolouring our flags. That's a no-no to me.

Martli

Coach
Oh man, Frenzal Rhomb are awesome. A man's not a camel was the album that defined the 2001/2002 summer for me :lol:

Noa

First Grade
Shops that make sh*t coffee. if your going to do it at least get it right.

StormChaser

First Grade
"you blinkered nuffies"? WTF do I have to do with it? Oh look, you're generalising AGAIN. Take aim at the people who being blinkered in there, rather than labelling the whole forum geniuss and putting it in the 'too-hard basket'. It seems to me half the time you don't even know what you're arguing about :lol:

Says he who jumped in and attacked me before I'd even uttered a word in the Marie Claire thread! Talk about pots and kettles. You are comedy gold :lol:

Latest posts