What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Customers who clearly have the right money, but give you more anyway. Example, a guy spends $20, he opens his wallet to get the money out, and there is clearly a 20 dollar note in there, but he gives you a 50 instead.

A guy bought $10 worth of crap and gave me a $100 bill when he had a $10, a $20 and even a $50. I told him to f**k off. I exaggerate a little, OK. Fine. Didn't serve him, though.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I told him if he was going to be ridiculous like that then I wasn't going to serve him. He walked out in a huff.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We only have a very small amount of change because we don't do many sales, so when someone either tries to buy something with a 50 or wants change of a big note just so they can use $2.50 on the internet kiosk, we often ask if they can give us something smaller. People shouldn't expect that sort of thing IMO, especially somewhere that doesn't deal with a lot of cash.

adamkungl

Immortal
Parking officers. Get a f**king real job you useless bottom feeding scum.
(I got a ticket this morning for parking outside my house for too long)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
On the contrary, there aren't enough in Gosford's main street. F**king useless, there's 15 minute parking zones where some c**ts park all day for free :x

Cliffhanger

Coach
People who say hi to you on msn and ask some questions then disappear, and then come back talk to you for a few minutes then not respond for an hour again

f**kING HELL IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SAY BRB and it happens every f**king time. Time to block and delete.

Apey

Staff member
People who say hi to you on msn and ask some questions then disappear, and then come back talk to you for a few minutes then not respond for an hour again

f**kING HELL IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SAY BRB and it happens every f**king time. Time to block and delete.

:lol: most of my mates are serial offenders of this.

We only have a very small amount of change because we don't do many sales, so when someone either tries to buy something with a 50 or wants change of a big note just so they can use $2.50 on the internet kiosk, we often ask if they can give us something smaller. People shouldn't expect that sort of thing IMO, especially somewhere that doesn't deal with a lot of cash.

When I used to work in the TAB, I used to have to go to the bank a couple of times a week to buy change.

The Pizza shop down the road used to walk past the bank and into the TAB and grab all their change from us when one of the girls was working. Used to piss me off big time, because.

a - they walked past the damn bank to get to us and only did so because the bank was always busy. If I had to wait in the f**king que, why couldn't they??
b - the stupid bitch I used to work with would never say no.
c - meant I had to go to the bank several times a week carrying a die bag with an alarm on it and stand in the que instead of just once or twice.
d - the boss would never say anything.

Bazal

Post Whore
buzzkill.jpg
Glad you lot noticed ;-)

Latest posts