What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Jason Maher

Immortal
Dickheads who drive as if every other car on the road is a witches hat on an obstacle course and they're trying to beat their best time.

ek999

First Grade
You shoulda told him, "You can't see me!" whilst waving your hand in front of your face, and then given him the F-U (erm...my apologies - the Attitude Adjustment).

And then put him in a STFU - sorry STF.

Also, is Knight Vision actually John Cena? He was talking about needing to give a lot of people Attitude Adjustments in the Russell Packer thread.

Should probably give an actual contribution, Billy Slater

Dickheads who drive as if every other car on the road is a witches hat on an obstacle course and they're trying to beat their best time.

We live on the corner. f**king merkins always (this is pretty much everyone) turn into the street as quick as possible we can't actually park cars at the front of our place. They park on the lawn. The amount of bullshit here..

HowHigh

Coach
The old people in my flats who stand out on the balcony talking in the morning when I'm trying to sleep

Springs

First Grade
Was minding my sisters 15yo dog. Came home last night at 9:55pm to one of her neighbours who lives 5 doors up and across the road. He says the dog was barking. Before I got out of the car, I've seen him going through the letter box.

No one was home so he's knocked on the neighbours door and annoyed the wife that was home. Scared the shit out of her.

So what he's done as I've arrived is he's gone around to the back of the house and thrown a newspaper at the dog and a bucket of water at the dog. I was not impressed and let him know it.

I don't stay there the night, so the dog is given medication to help him sleep.

Am I going crazy, or is it wrong to go onto someone else's property and throw stuff at someone else's dog?

Yes, although I was very close last night to going to my neighbour's yard and throwing food at his dog. He went away on Friday and left them there chained up without food. Actually I feel more like throwing stuff at him, except the f**king drug-f**ked idiot would probably smash our house up with an axe instead of his own this time.

woodyk2

First Grade
I'd like to add dickheads who talk really loudly while going for their morning walk past my house at 5:30am every morning

STFU
When i lived in queensland at one house every saturday and sunday morning massive groups of tour de lycra would come past at about 6am all chattering at the tops of their lungs. Wankers.