What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
When i lived in queensland at one house every saturday and sunday morning massive groups of tour de lycra would come past at about 6am all chattering at the tops of their lungs. Wankers.

It still happens in Bundaberg.

Also the f**kwits who go walking on the actual road before dawn wearing dark clothes. I've nearly ran over a few of these gooses. No use being healthy when you're dead.

Springs

First Grade
Anyone who rambles on about chemtrails, HAARP, illuminati, freemasons, 9/11 conspiracies, evil snow or any of that crap. So god damn stupid I can't believe it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Anyone who rambles on about chemtrails, HAARP, illuminati, freemasons, 9/11 conspiracies, evil snow or any of that crap. So god damn stupid I can't believe it.

conspiracy.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore

That's what they want you to say and think. They've gotten to you, man! Nobody is safe!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

HAARP was an awesome gig..

Muse_Wembley_Stage.jpg

punch away..

Springs

First Grade
That's what they want you to say and think. They've gotten to you, man! Nobody is safe!

Oh damn maybe you're right! Maybe I should pay attention to that article one of my not-geniused-at-all friends posted citing Tila Tequila quotes as proof that the Illuminati exists!

butchmcdick

Immortal
Oh damn maybe you're right! Maybe I should pay attention to that article one of my not-geniused-at-all friends posted citing Tila Tequila quotes as proof that the Illuminati exists!

I have seen some of Tila's latest films

SHe has my vote