What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perth Bears or bust?!

MugaB

Coach
Is this still a thing? Both Perth and Bears have gone fairly quiet since the Roger Cook video basically begging for a team to port over...
Any news, anyone?

Centy Coast

Juniors
You could of taken the high road and apologise. You're making fun of my sexuality, that's homophobia.
Btw it's my Nick name. I helped a kid after he was involved in a car accident and one of my friends jokingly said you're a superhero, you're Homoman. From then on everyone calls me homoman
You should wear a rainbow cape lol, Perth Red dresses up as a Pirate, I identify as a Bear.

Last edited:

Centy Coast

Juniors
Is this still a thing? Both Perth and Bears have gone fairly quiet since the Roger Cook video basically begging for a team to port over...
Any news, anyone?
Not since the other week, can’t have news every week though.
I think they are still trying to find Reece Walsh’s eye brows lol.
IMG_4469.jpeg

reanimate

Bench
All 1st grade teams should be adopting a trim of gold, at the very least...

View attachment 89259
IMO, the jersey that looks really good with some gold added to it is the Kiwi jersey:

kiwisanzac15front.jpg

It looked great when they wore these in 2015.

Latest posts