What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perth Bears or bust?!

MugaB

Coach
Careful. WB has adopted Millhouse and will call you a bully if you point out what a twit he is.
You're all twits... but I'm oK with that coz we all share banter as a passion, as we are collectively twits, but this Victorian scumbucket millhouse is a massive troll, you only need to see the list of topics he started on Parra, Penrith and Storm threads here on LU, not to mention the dumb troll posts here on the expansion threads... they are all cunť posts

Vlad59

Bench
You're all twits... but I'm oK with that coz we all share banter as a passion, as we are collectively twits, but this Victorian scumbucket millhouse is a massive troll, you only need to see the list of topics he started on Parra, Penrith and Storm threads here on LU, not to mention the dumb troll posts here on the expansion threads... they are all cunť posts
Hard to argue with that

MugaB

Coach
Hard to argue with that
See that why we get on so well together, we get the banter these other fools are so butthurt they result to personal attacks, like as if I give two shits that my ancestors in the 1920,40s whenever were involved with helping nazis, like as if you comb a whole country of people and their descendents there after after brush by Adolf ffs.... grow up

Milhouse2020

Juniors
See that why we get on so well together, we get the banter these other fools are so butthurt they result to personal attacks, like as if I give two shits that my ancestors in the 1920,40s whenever were involved with helping nazis, like as if you comb a whole country of people and their descendents there after after brush by Adolf ffs.... grow up

Settle down, Champ. It's Friday evening.

MugaB

Coach
Settle down, Champ. It's Friday evening.
You'd think you would have contributed more to this conversation then just bumbling and bumping old threads to stay relevant, I mean that's why your here is it? Some silly media goon who gets paid by clubs "expansion" bidders, to go around and source info and put out positive or negative media to push the narrative for your hopeful expansion client...
What's that company called that the dolphins used to help them with their media during the bidding war in Brisbane? I bet you you're one of those scum, back in the last world war, it was called propaganda

The Nazis were horrified by the viciousness the Croats displayed against the Serbs.

Latest posts