What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet hates in gyms

Life's Good

Coach
Couples that train together. I don’t mean the ones who get to the gym & split(male does weights, female does treadmill for example). It’s the ones who actually train TOGETHER & turn their workout into a recreation of Demi Moore & Patrick Swayze clay pot moulding scene from Ghost

Last edited:

Smack

Coach
gym thots that go dressed like super sluts seeking attention, dudes overly grunting with 20k dumbells, people leaving shit all over the place cause mummy cleans up after them

Smack

Coach
ENS2-ltU8AATs2J.png

Pantherjim.

Referee
People who sit on weights machines for up to 5 f*cking minutes between sets, looking at Twitter or FB on their phones and then coming up to you, asking you how many sets you have left, and then asking if they can “work in with you” when you tell them you only have two sets left.

No! F*ck off and do something else until I’ve finished!

Don't miss any of this shit at all.

Hated when you would have someone park up on the machine next to you that smelt like a cross between manure and off dairy product.

Life's Good

Coach
The a**holes who didn’t heed the repeated warnings about dropping their weights & creating enough noise that the residents above forced councils hand leading to the closure of my local Anytime F. Just because you train with noise cancelling headphones doesn’t give you a licence to be oblivious.

Port Panther

Juniors
Poor form , incorrect range of motion , using momentum for weights that are too heavy in the first place and pencil neck geeks with scrawney physiques.
Also people that think they're HUGE but aren't...... not even intermediate .

Chippy73

Bench
* Meathead bros that are rude or intimidating to obvious beginners.

* Show offs that load up the bar on the power rack with 160 kg plus or whatever, knee sleeves and belt like they're Brian Shaw, get under the bar and then descend to a depth of an incredible 3 inches, not fooling anyone dickhead.

I haven't set foot in a gym for over 15 years but there is just one thing I'd like to do.

Throw a dumbbell through every mirror in the place.

That'll teach the narrcisist f**k knuckles to stare at themselves in the mirror.