What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet hates in gyms

YoHadrian

Juniors
People who can't afford headphones for their sh*tty f***ing music in an enclosed space like a gym. No one wants to hear it you discourteous wanker.

Wizardman

First Grade
Not a gym story but an exercise one. Yesterday morning, I was driving to work. I went round the corner and saw this woman jogging. She looked a good sort. Blonde, fit body. Thing was....when I saw her first, my jaw dropped to my lap. I deadset thought she was jogging absolutely naked. When my car got close to her, I saw she had tight that were deadset the same colour as her skin.....with some dots I only saw when I was pretty close.....lol

Pantherjim.

Referee
Decide to start off with seated calf raise machine tonight, thinking it wasn’t in use started to manhandle 25kg dumbbells which some lazy merkin had left there so I could get more reasonably sized 10kg ones on. Some guy behind me materialises out of no where.

Younger meat head: “Bro, I was actually using that one!”

Awkward pause….

me: “How many sets do you have left then and what are you doing now?”

Younger meat head: “I’m actually doing super squats so I don’t know bro, it’s a bit tricky”

Awkward pause….

Young meat head: “If you like Bro, I can work in with you, I can even help you to remove those heavy dumbbells at the end of my sets!”

Me: “No thanks mate, I’ve suddenly lost interest!”

Young meat head: “Are you sure, Bro?”

Me: “Yeah, don’t worry about it pal”

Pantherjim.

Referee
Am at the gym now and I shit you not, have just witnessed a guy come in who looks like he just came in from a nearby construction site and without changing at all, is now training in:

1. Long sleeve waterproof hi-vis work jacket with reflective strips.

2. High vis waterproof long pants also with reflective strips.

3. His work boots.

As a matter of fact, if he wasn’t in the gym, the only thing that would give away that he was about to do physical exercise is the weightlifting belt he threw around over his jacket when he arrived…

Parra

Referee
All the f**king exercise equipment in gyms shits me. Why can't they put in a bar and a tab like normal places?

Vaguely related to gyms. Total f**kwits strutting around like king shit in 12 degrees. Wearing shorts and a singlet, tattoos scribbled over their pissweak bodies that preschoolers would be embarrassed drawing.
The type that goes to the gym, hits the pub for eight schooners, scores some coke and goes home to f**k his brother.
Melbourne is full of them.

Vaguely related to gyms. Total f**kwits strutting around like king shit in 12 degrees. Wearing shorts and a singlet, tattoos scribbled over their pissweak bodies that preschoolers would be embarrassed drawing.
The type that goes to the gym, hits the pub for eight schooners, scores some coke and goes home to f**k his brother.
Melbourne is full of them.
Seven schooners, get it right son.