What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete Murray: Knucklehead

Slappy

Juniors
As many of you know, this arsewipe is going to be the entertainment at the grand final!
Why of all the mediocre talent in this country do we need some 1st class ring-licker who used to play that rugby yawnion farce!

Pete Murray, is without doubt, the most boring whiney pissant that walks the earth. He sounds just like an ex-rugby union player trying to sing!

I reckon Tracy Chapman would fire up the crowd more than that Murray jerkoff!
f**k him off immediately!

Objective One

Juniors
Slappy said:
As many of you know, this arsewipe is going to be the entertainment at the grand final!
Why of all the mediocre talent in this country do we need some 1st class ring-licker who used to play that rugby yawnion farce!

Pete Murray, is without doubt, the most boring whiney pissant that walks the earth. He sounds just like an ex-rugby union player trying to sing!

no, now c'mon, tell us what you really, really think

innsaneink

Referee
Slappy said:

So tell us expert....who should they get that will please the 90000 there as well as the millions watching on the box.

Im sure theres someone evryones will be happy with.

Who fuquin cares who sings?

Apparently all of the acts that will perform at the GF have tracks in the top 20 on the charts.

I have to say Im past whining about the GF entertainment. In Australia your never going to get anyone that really good.

Then if you get someone that is good, they will cost to much.

And then....who cares anyway. Its the footy I tune into watch.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I think it is great to have a high quality aussie artist performing his own original songs at the grand final.

what would you prefer, a couple of has beens to doing songs from the Grease soundtrack......i mean really....

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think his music is just awesome, what a singing sensation!

(takes cover whilst snickering to himself)

Snoop

Coach
Half-time is for taking a piss and buying food and drink. Who the hell cares what the 'entertainment' is.

girvie

Staff member
There shouldn't be music at grandfinals apart from the National anthem.

They should go straight from the Premier League grand final to the NRL grand final with no music in between.

gregstar

Referee
Slappy said:

his music isn't my cup of tea but what have you achieved slappy?

he played rep footy
he held state dinstance sprinting records
he is a champion of a bloke

Slappy

Juniors
gregstar said:
his music isn't my cup of tea but what have you achieved slappy?

he played rep footy
he held state dinstance sprinting records
he is a champion of a bloke

He's also got his poster on your dunny wall!

Slappy said:

Break down and cry, twig

Brutus

Referee
Slappy said:

I would prefer to hear a CD of pig farts than Pete Murray's music, but as long as the footy's good I don't care.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Guys the veronica's, helloooooooooo. Two young IDENTICAL twins, if thats not your cuppa tea then your names sully fan.

poita

Juniors
i know they should get brian eno to sing something off here come the warm jets also robert fripp will be on guitar

Latest posts