What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete Murray: Knucklehead

griffo346

First Grade
wheres the screaming jets or the hodoo gurus cmon nrl

but i have to praise the nrl atleast we dont have overseas tallent

also where is aussie idol final 9 haha the afl used them

Balmain Bug

Juniors
I'd have Thirsty Merc.

... and if they were unavailable, I'd get AC/DC.

Only if they agreed to wear Flano's and all puff on Bungers whilst they played Shake Your Foundations !!

Angus and Malcolm used to live in Burwood and go to Ashfield Boys High School (right next door to Wests Leagues) and Malcolm nowadays has a house at East Balmain !!! Very appropriate!!

thommo_85

Juniors
I think people are just upset the NRL has strayed from its usual format of using current superstars, like Billy Idol and Meatloaf. God knows, we don't want to appeal to the youth of the country.

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain Bug said:
I'd have Thirsty Merc.

... and if they were unavailable, I'd get AC/DC.

Only if they agreed to wear Flano's and all puff on Bungers whilst they played Shake Your Foundations !!

Angus and Malcolm used to live in Burwood and go to Ashfield Boys High School (right next door to Wests Leagues) and Malcolm nowadays has a house at East Balmain !!! Very appropriate!!

Yeah, burleigh st....just down from the cop shop.:lol:

Balmain Bug

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Yeah, burleigh st....just down from the cop shop.:lol:

Yes thats right !! Number 4 !!!! Just up from the Greek church !

After they moved out it became a house of "Ill repute" for many years but now is being restored !!!

Ahh bugger it!, it has to be AC/DC for sure and the guys from Thirsty Merc can carry AC/Dc's instruments on stage or something !!!!....

Slappy

Juniors
bulldogs-champion said:
So who do you propose to be a better option? delta goodrem?

Noo way! Delta is a home-wrecker!

Nothin' wrong with the Hoodoos, after all it is their song that has become the tune that the NRL has used to promote the game. They would do it better than that Murray loser!

Although for gregstar and that arselicker wristy Mc suckalot I could organise Joe 'Shuddup You Face' Dolce!!!

iggy plop

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Pete Murray is nothing more than an industry created "pleasant" guy who makes "pleasant" music which is not liable to offend anyone. He sells records because he gets airplay and people are put into a trance.

Mediocre music
Mediocre television
Mediocre films

They're all around us.

That pretty much sums him up.

Music for the mainstreamer.

Big Bunny

Juniors
The Super League grand final entertainment is going to be done by Madness. I'd much rather them than Pete Murray.

The Devil

Bench
parra_panther said:
Does that mean they will have that Izzy chick from Neighbours there too?

Yup Natalie Bassingwaithe(sp?) will be there..

She is the one singing the national anthem as well

gregstar

Referee
Slappy said:
...Although for gregstar and that arselicker wristy Mc suckalot I could organise Joe 'Shuddup You Face' Dolce!!!
calm down cranky

i've already said his music isn't my cup of tea, and i don't think it is the right style for grand final day.

i was having a shot at your slight over reaction.
Slappy said:
......this arsewipe.......mediocre talent....1st class ring-licker....Pete Murray, is without doubt, the most boring whiney pissant that walks the earth........that Murray jerkoff!.
you obviously don't know the guy - i do & he's a genuinely top bloke.

bartman

Immortal
iggy plop said:
Madness would be awesome.
They're sure gonna be - my ESL GF tickets arrived today :D

At least better than the Tri-Nations final last year where they dished out Hear'Say, the latest Popstars Reality TV manufactured band....

Seriously though, we all buy GF tickets regardless of the "entertainment" and before it's even announced. If you don't like Pete Murray just take a leak while he's on, focus on the footy and have a great day.

weasel

First Grade
griffo346 said:
also where is aussie idol final 9 haha the afl used them

Because AFL and Australian Idol are both Channel Ten products, it's a cross-promotion. Especially good for further ramming AFL down the throats of us decent folk of QLD and NSW when they replay the footage on the high-rating Australian Idol. They've promoted AFL similarly on their other big ratings winner, Big Brother, in the past.

Anyway, Izzy and the Veronicas are hot. No complaints here.

joshreading

Staff member
I quite like Pete Murray - better than meatloaf or Billy Idol I think. I guess in the end it is all down to taste. (except when that chick from Scandalous sung - that was awful and grotty - NEVER BRING THAT STUFF BACK!!!)

Thomas

First Grade
I'd rather Pete Murray than some washed up has been like Billy Idol (Kids, don't do drugs....yeah, you first Billy) or Meatloaf (Bitch-tits).

FFS its only the pre-match entertainment!!! I'm sinking booze and making sure the steaks are cooked well at that stage.......

Latest posts