What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Mulholland

So winning 6 in a row showing commitment to each other isn't a qulaity that excites you in some way boy your a miserable merkin.

You always try and find some way to shovel your shits views and opinions to justify what a miserable human being you must be.

1. Justin Hunt
2. Tyron Cranston
3. Junior Vaivai
4. Charly Runciman
5. Yaw Kiti Glymin
6. Drew Hutchison
7. Shannon Crook
8. Rory O'Brien
9. Sam Coster
10. Russell Packer
11. Nathan Green
12. Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard
13. Jake Marketo
14. Geoff Daniela
15. Rulon Nutira
16. Shannon Wakeman
19. Hayden McCrae

Thats the team list but it does usually change.

Garvey isn't listed as injured I am trying to find out but no one seems to know.

The Nick

Bench
Haven't seen much of Garvey play but I tell ya what the lad has a fair rig on him! Obviously very dedicated on the training paddock, not sure why it's not paying off on the footy field.

denis preston

First Grade
Haven't seen much of Garvey play but I tell ya what the lad has a fair rig on him! Obviously very dedicated on the training paddock, not sure why it's not paying off on the footy field.

So that's it ! The club keeping quiet about roid abuse !

He has gone to join the never quite next best thing team to join King, Williams,Stanley, etc

nrlnrl

First Grade
The mail over here is getting stronger - they've been chasing him for a while.

If it's true that we have come in with a below par offer, then I'd say he'll go there rather than anywhere else.

He mightn't be fast, but he's elusive. As Twenty10 wrote, no chance Nightingale leaves the Dragons to play for the Warriors. ( time to change your mail man )

BennyV

Referee

Who knows. Kid can definitely play - the assault charge set him back a year, and it seems like the inclusion of Le'strange has been focussed on assisting Rein, but I wouldnt be offloading Garvey any time soon.

Minh

First Grade
Le' Strange just seems like that consummate professional, never a super star but he is a professional and gets the job done.

Phil9496

Juniors
1. Justin Hunt
2. Tyron Cranston
3. Junior Vaivai
4. Charly Runciman
5. Yaw Kiti Glymin
6. Drew Hutchison
7. Shannon Crook
8. Rory O'Brien
9. Sam Coster
10. Russell Packer
11. Nathan Green
12. Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard
13. Jake Marketo
14. Geoff Daniela
15. Rulon Nutira
16. Shannon Wakeman
19. Hayden McCrae

Thats the team list but it does usually change.

Garvey isn't listed as injured I am trying to find out but no one seems to know.

Garvey out with shoulder. And the powers that be have dropped Shannon Crook to Corrimal. I feel another loss coming up. I watched them play the Jets and Crook was a lot better than Hutchison. It will be the coaches loss.

BennyV

Referee
Garvey out with shoulder. And the powers that be have dropped Shannon Crook to Corrimal. I feel another loss coming up. I watched them play the Jets and Crook was a lot better than Hutchison. It will be the coaches loss.

And replaced with who?!