What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Nolan

i think you will find it was all to do with Ivan Henjack who himself was later sacked.
Henjack blamed everybody else for missing the finals and they cleaned out the place, then early 2011 they kicked Ivan out as they realised thier mistake they should have sacked Ivan late 2010 and keep everybody else.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Past couple haven't been much to write home about.

It's been non-stop drama ever since we went from 14th to a grand final in the space of half a season.

The whole NRL is about when Parra will win their next premiership. It's been that way since it was called the NSWRL.

The baddies keep winning year after year but imagine the celebrations when the good guys finally win.

Like I said, never a dull moment at Parra.

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
^ honestly mate, you'll be better off wishing that luck back at yourself, id love to see how your 'lot' will go without lockyer next year:-k

^ honestly mate, you'll be better off wishing that luck back at yourself, id love to see how your 'lot' will go without lockyer next year:-k
they will do ok i think its early days yet i know but i like anthony griffin as a coach i think he can get them going forward

Big Pete

Referee
hmm another signing from another club that people come in here just to tell us how much they won't be missed it seems to be a theme today :lol:

I don't really have an opinion on Nolan.

Just supporting what the article said and found it funny to hear different.

Iz, I'm much more confident of my clubs chances than yours.

HevyDevy

Coach
The players are coming because of Kearney is what i was trying to say in a round-a-bout way.

So therefore he is your best signing for the 2011 season.

I'd say the best signing would be that coming from Osbourne's right hand as he signs the checkbook.

Pretty sure the cash is what has lured Sandow and Hoppa.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd say the best signing would be that coming from Osbourne's right hand as he signs the checkbook.

Pretty sure the cash is what has lured Sandow and Hoppa.

How could you be sure of that?

Kearney has a great reputation in the game, and we're not the only club with a lot of cash. How many clubs do you think were after Hopoate?

Parra Pride

Referee
I don't really have an opinion on Nolan.

Just supporting what the article said and found it funny to hear different.

Iz, I'm much more confident of my clubs chances than yours.

I'm confused, you are obviously a QLD'er so I think you're a merkin, but no one with a Conker avatar could be a merkin, surely there is some kind of paradox working in the background here?

Big Pete

Referee
Conker (as well as most Rareware games on the 64) is so good, wish they'd make a proper sequel.