What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Sharp quits Cronulla.

Doomednow

Bench
Didn't have the support of the players or management...

Penrith had some culture issues not long back, with the player group being too powerful. A lot of the guys we moved on went to Cronulla, I wonder if they just reestablished themselves there. Maybe the didn't start it, but might have folded straight in to the existing group and made things worse.

franklin2323

Immortal
Penrith had some culture issues not long back, with the player group being too powerful. A lot of the guys we moved on went to Cronulla, I wonder if they just reestablished themselves there. Maybe the didn't start it, but might have folded straight in to the existing group and made things worse.

I remember Lewis saying at this stage in his career he wants to play in finals... good call

Kangaroos coach Tim Sheens has rejected an offer to step in at the Cronulla Sharks in an emergency role for the rest of the season....
The Sharks have now set their sights on dumped Dragons coach Steve Price as a possible stand-in until Shane Flanagan returns in nine weeks.

Price is interested in the Sharks job but only if he can get a commitment to be an assistant coach at the club for the following two-years.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/tim-sheens-turns-down-offer-to-coach-sharks-for-the-rest-of-the-season-following-peter-sharps-resignation/story-fnj45km6-1226973584192

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The Sharks have now set their sights on dumped Dragons coach Steve Price as a possible stand-in until Shane Flanagan returns in nine weeks.

That'll have chins wagging.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
They got some of the Tigers boys club as well.

If I was part of the Sharks management team I would try to sign Jim Dymmock, the Bulldogs assistant coach.

Jim has been under a multitude of coaches ranging from meh to premiership winning, I think with his vast experience of what to do and what not to do he may be able to turn the forward oriented Cronulla into something a lot better than they are now.

ek999

First Grade
If I was part of the Sharks management team I would try to sign Jim Dymmock, the Bulldogs assistant coach.

Jim has been under a multitude of coaches ranging from meh to premiership winning, I think with his vast experience of what to do and what not to do he may be able to turn the forward oriented Cronulla into something a lot better than they are now.

Except he would only be coach for 2 months before Flanno comes back. Why would you bother?

Latest posts