What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Pneuma

First Grade
What that would be is that his teams halfback, who brought them back into the finals, comes from a stones throw from Sutherland, Yarrawarah.
The only way his team has got back into contention is by buying two players who have come through Cronulla's winning systems. One even came from NQ but the cowboys rejected him. It took the Sharks to show what a dense decision that was.
This is what it would be.
Stop being logical. GROTD is going to change the course of rugby league by yelling at it. He’s got a great mentor. The whinging pom from the west. Together they are capable of ……..

not much.
Bless.

Pokie den.

adult nappies

Etc

It’s because you are so scary with your intense questioning techniques. You are a unit. That whole ‘ITS NOT FAIR!’ approach you take has that worn me down! You da man GROTD! If you keep yelling at the clouds who knows? The world might be your oyster! Just stay off the pipe.
You're just a dumb troll in for the circle jerk because you have nothing better to do.

I've given too much attention and far more than you deserve.

I still cannot believe you sooked about @Te Kaha and demanded he not be a moderator. Just because he treated you with the contempt you deserve. I've never seen a person sook like that on this board.

Pneuma

First Grade
You're just a dumb troll in for the circle jerk because you have nothing better to do.

I still cannot believe you sooked about @Te Kaha and demanded he not be a moderator. Just because he treated you with the contempt you deserve. I've never seen a person sook like that on this board.
Bless

It was cute how you liked every single post of his i must say. Aligning yourself with the AFL guy from Perth and now a union guy from NZ that both hate rugby league is interesting. Hope the comedown off the meth isn't too bad now the weekends over mate.

This @Pneuma fella has got you a little rattled by the looks of it, i suspect he's an alt but well played whoever it is.

Pneuma

First Grade
It was cute how you liked every single post of his i must say. Aligning yourself with the AFL guy from Perth and now a union guy from NZ that both hate rugby league is interesting. Hope the comedown off the meth isn't too bad now the weekends over mate.
He and Perth red are a good combo. The whinging Pom and his pet monkey. As for Te Kaha. Angry ant. I’ve enjoyed it all though. Had a win on the punt and a few beers. Life’s good.

He and Perth red are a good combo. The whinging Pom and his pet monkey. As for Te Kaha. Angry ant. I’ve enjoyed it all though. Had a win on the punt and a few beers. Life’s good.
Taking money off vlandys if you've won off the horses so those fellas should be happy with you.

Perth Red

Post Whore

He’s Phil or one of the other circle jerk dckheads, why he feels another alt is needed who knows. This one’s just as inane as the last. Best to ignore, they aren’t interested in talking RL.

Pneuma

First Grade
He’s Phil or one of the other circle jerk dckheads, why he feels another alt is needed who knows. This one’s just as inane as the last. Best to ignore, they aren’t interested in talking RL.
And your the whinging Pom whose adopted a pet monkey called GROTD. You deserve each other.

Iamback

Coach
I’m talking about being at the RLWC where traditionally the IRL meet and agree the international calendar dckhead.,

Well dickhead. You will see at the end of November the IRL released the road to RLWC 2025.
If you read that you will see it lists the countries who have qualified.
It then states the qualification process in that you see:

12 European sides playing in the 2023 European Cup. Including a Group B which allows teams to get into the 2024 Competition.

Brazil, Canada, USA and Jamaica playing in a 2023 Americas qualifying tournament.

And African tournament in 2023.

What you don't have is the sides who are already qualified schedule but there was plenty that came from that meeting.

So yes your post was just another whinge

Last edited:

Latest posts