What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter wynn. King hit

eelinfo

Juniors
It's now time to kick the wanderers out of Parramatta completely. There fans are thugs who feel they can roam parramatta attacking people for no reason. What gives these thugs the right to king hit a parramatta legend who was doing their fans a favour staying open on game day. And that's what he gets from these thugs.

Suitman

Post Whore
It's now time to kick the wanderers out of Parramatta completely. There fans are thugs who feel they can roam parramatta attacking people for no reason. What gives these thugs the right to king hit a parramatta legend who was doing their fans a favour staying open on game day. And that's what he gets from these thugs.

Peter Wynn himself was quoted as saying it wasn't a football fan.
It happened while the match was on dickhead.
Don't let the truth get in the way of your fears.

Suity

Was about to say the same thing Suity. Eelinfo, why don't you actually read the reports on the assault? Although, I think it happened before kickoff.

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
In fairness he is called eelinfo, he got peter Wynn right, just not that good on the wsw info. Lol

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/whats-the-buzz-eels-legend-peter-wynn-has-been-bashed-in-a-sickening-cowardpunch-attack/story-e6frf3ou-1226921202943

"PARRAMATTA Eels legend Peter Wynn has been bashed in a sickening coward-punch attack outside his Church Street sports store.

Police are investigating the incident from Wednesday night which left the former Test forward needing a brain scan.

The 56-year-old was standing at the front of his shop on Wednesday night when the Western Sydney Wanderers played in the Asian Champions League. He made it clear the attacker was not a soccer fan."

I guess to be fair, it would be hard to know whether the assailant was a soccer fan or a basketball fan or league fan.

Suitman

Post Whore
Was about to say the same thing Suity. Eelinfo, why don't you actually read the reports on the assault? Although, I think it happened before kickoff.

Yes, I stand corrected. Happened at 7.05. KO was 7.30.
Despite what Wynn says, it MUST have been a Wanderers fan.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What's this 'coward punch' bullshit? Cowards don't have the balls to punch any merkin, let alone a big ex footy player.

Should be called a 'mad merkin punch'. 'Coward punch' makes as much sense as a 'fish hug'.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What's this 'coward punch' bullshit? Cowards don't have the balls to punch any merkin, let alone a big ex footy player.

Should be called a 'mad merkin punch'. 'Coward punch' makes as much sense as a 'fish hug'.

It's society's attempt to try and embarrass potential punchers in a desperate bid to eradicate the behaviour.

As you can tell, the merkins who go around hitting people from behind couldn't give a f**k what society thinks of them...

The worst part is it's probably a person who hates soccer and/or the Wanderers and thought, given the RBB's past, that it might be reasonable to point the finger at them.

crocodile

Bench
A coward punch is probably the only type he'd cop. It would take someone with coconut sized balls to slug him while he was looking.

Gronk

Staff member
I think the OP went off a bit half cocked.

As did WSW fans attempting to convey the impossibility that the merkin was a supporter on the way to the match.