What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peterson to have surgery

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Peterson to have surgery

Gold Coast Titans winger Matthew Petersen will have exploratory surgery on his right knee next week after injuring himself at the club's first training session for the year.
A scan has revealed he has injured the lateral side of his knee and the arthroscopic surgery will determine the extent of the damage.
Peterson joined the Titans from the Parramatta Eels for the 2007 NRL season.

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200701/s1825303.htm

DeeGan

Bench
Parra Guru said:
Not that I wish him any harm, but this really isn't much of a loss

Matt Petersen is a good club man (I am sure Parra supporters support that claim) and is vital in terms of depth when looking at our side in 2007. I don't think he is a starter for the club, though John Cartwright was going to look at given him first chance to cement one wing spot with Carney.

Chris Walker is looking fit, training the house down and is impressing all the right people with his attitude - the door is open for Chris to make great strides in securing a spot in the 17.

Parra Guru

Coach
DeeGan, I can't speak for all Parra fans, but I know a lot of people don't actually like him and are glad to see the back of him, for reasons other than his on field ability.

Delaney and O'Dwyer on the other hand will be missed!

But yes, in my above post I was referring to his form. I was under the impression he'd be fighting for a first grade spot as it was.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
DeeGan, I can't speak for all Parra fans, but I know a lot of people don't actually like him and are glad to see the back of him, for reasons other than his on field ability.

Delaney and O'Dwyer on the other hand will be missed!

But yes, in my above post I was referring to his form. I was under the impression he'd be fighting for a first grade spot as it was.

I doubt it...Delaney is nothing on Tahu. And a fit and in-form Ben Smith is a better player in all aspects bar kicking.

O'Dwyer is a solif utility player who will be a great signing for the GC.

As for Sideshow, I wish him all the best.

Latest posts