What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF v Sharks

globalpanther

Juniors
D Edwards
S Turuva
I Tago
P Alamoti
B To’o
J Luai
N Cleary
M Leota
M Kenny
J Fisher-Harris
L Garner
L Martin
I Yeo

D Laurie
L Smith
L Henry
S Sorensen/M Eisenhuth
18.T Toelau

Fangs

Coach
Has to be Brad. It's either him or Toelau. I have Laurie last out of the 3.

I felt a bit more confident against the Roosters. Still very confident in this one but it's a prelim. Different from week 1.

maple_69

Bench
Ivan isn't going Mav now. It's Sorenson or Eisenhuth and Sorenson will start if fit. I don't agree but he's showed his hand all year, Sorenson is his preferred starter. I don't mind him in the first 20 being a sturdy defender but would prefer Garns to get 50+ mins, almost play the game out after coming on 25 in would be ok really. Would be nice to get Eiso a run in the 17. He's frustrated all of us obviously but he's been a great clubman. 64 games for this side from 21-24 and only 1 final is crazy. He's played only 6 games less than Nath in this period...

Someone2

Bench
Injury ravaged roosters than the sharks what a gift run to the GF

Reminds of the 2021 where you's just beat the Eels who lost 3players for the match injured

Someone2

Bench
I was already drunk by the time I got to the game can’t remember anything and have never watch a replay

just a little clip of the eels try‘s on Tiktok

Girds89

Bench
Sharks will be up for it..

I just want to see us play our best. For 80mins!! Its happened once or twice all year. An 80min best performance that we are capable of.

Hopefully the boys all watched the game together last night. We get through this week of training with no mishaps amd we are ready to roll.

Schnieder will be 14 i have no doubt..i think hes bog avg but given naths shoulder hes the best choice as cover.

Players i want to see bloody aim up..

Leota
Martin
Fish
Soro/if he plays.
Tago
Alamonti
Turuva

Latest posts