What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF v Sharks

BxTom

Bench
Stats before this finals series showed that our odds dropped considerably with him as referee.

Since Klein made his refereeing debut, Panthers average win rate was 60%

Our win rate under him was 43%.

No other team under Klein had such a dramatically different win rate. Ours was 16% out of 60%, so we are 25% more likely to lose with him in charge of our games.

He definitely referees to make games close. But he also loves to f**k us over in close games. The fact every set of fans hates him shows how bad he is. Stats show that we have it the worst out of all fans.
At one stage our win rate was 25% or less under Klein.

Exsilium

Coach
Would’ve had garner inside in support very good chance we score there imo if Paul passed to Tito but as Franklin said it’s to be expected for a guy of that experience.

At that stage in the game it was beginning to get slippery. With two sharks defenders coming across and with tackles to go, I thought he held the pass to give us the momentum rather than possibly go into touch. That was how I saw it but you do have to gamble on those situations at times

WestyLife

First Grade
At one stage our win rate was 25% or less under Klein.

Yeah it was bad but people use that stat on its own to accuse a ref of being biased and cheating against a specific team.

To prove it we'd need so much more context:

How many penalties
What are they for, where and when
How good are the opposition Vs Panthers
How many other discipline issues are there like dropped ball muss tackles etc.

martielang

Bench
At that stage in the game it was beginning to get slippery. With two sharks defenders coming across and with tackles to go, I thought he held the pass to give us the momentum rather than possibly go into touch. That was how I saw it but you do have to gamble on those situations at times

Actually thought the same. V Roosters he tried a little chip in a similar spot and got an absolute rocket from Luai.

Girds89

Bench
Edwards
Too
Yeo
Cleary

Were all outstanding. Really think edwards and too just turned it on any time we were struggling to get out of our end.

Nath did nath things.

And yeo did what hes done all year.

Tago and Alamonti were very good.

Alamonti probs bombed a great opportunity not passing in the first half and i thought the try they scored he probs couldve released a lot earlier. Jarome had it covered but he was great in attack.

Tago took a lot of tough carries and always lamded on his belly getting a good play the ball.

Fish and leota will need to go up another gear next week. As will martin.

The bench all did well.

Kenny was a bit off with his passing but ill put thay down to the wet weather.

Overall we have a lot left we can throw at the storm next week i think but its going to be a huge challenge.

5 in a row. Unbelievable really

Iamback

Coach
Bit of a cop out IMO.

Huth has played 19 games of NRL this season, is tackling at 95%, 10m per hit up.

He deserves his spot straight up.

This is how you reinforce our culture internally, and advertise it to prospects from other clubs. If you perform consistently, you'll be rewarded.

Not only that, he's fit and healthy.
He makes my 17.

I don't like Smith as an edge. So for a me a fit Sorro comes in still and Eisenhuth is 18th man

Murraymob1

Juniors
Yes 18th man gets a ring I timber daine Laurie sold his jersey when 1th man was going to buy it to add to my collection but being a losing grand final and not used in the game I never