What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Gould: Bennett agreed to coach Roosters

The Informer

Juniors
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Politis current record sacking Mark Murray, Graham Murray and now Stuart (only weeks after having his full support).

Lachlan's advice to Bennett was on the money. What do you want to do in 2 or 3 yrs time once you've been sacked . . . . . (in other words why leave the Broncos now when you can stay in one role or another for life).

STSAE

Juniors
The Informer said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Politis current record sacking Mark Murray, Graham Murray and now Stuart (only weeks after having his full support).

Lachlan's advice to Bennett was on the money. What do you want to do in 2 or 3 yrs time once you've been sacked . . . . . (in other words why leave the Broncos now when you can stay in one role or another for life).

No you are right.

But that dosent mean Politis is/was wrong either. We could debate those sackings for hours, and get no-where. It is the mans job after all, hes the Boss.

And that dosent mean Lachlan is wrong either, that if we can believe what we read??

:D :D

BTW which team(s) did you play for, informer?? You werent convienently dodging the Question b4, were you??

HoLLuS

Juniors
It was plain as night that Ricky was sacked, he more than anyone would have wanted to come out as a 'mutual agreement'.

...Just like no player really ever wants to leave the club they're at......

salivor

First Grade
STSAE said:
Basically im asking a Question of The Great Man. I knew the response would be an attack by those in his spell. And I knew Gould would be the blame of all this mess, even though for once he is the mouthpiece, nothing more.

Nobody is in his spell you tool. If you want my opinion of Bennett it's that I wish he had gone to the Roosters as I believe he's had his time at Brisbane and the club is in need of a change after the last 6 years of slumps.

Never called him a great man, I've just believe he doesn't deserve to be crucified over this until we hear his side, there are always two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in between. So far we have only heard from Gould, Politis hasn't made any comment, Cannavan refused to comment and Cullen has only made a couple of brief comments to try and end the speculation about Bennett's future with the club because Bennett has so far refused to comment. Apparently this common sense puts me in his spell, going by this geniused logic I think you're firmly implanted up Gould's arse.

The issue I had and have with you is that you stated that Bennett obviously lied. You were trying to state a fact which has been shown and you've admitted has no substance, you persume he lied but you didn't have the balls or the tact to retract and admit it was just an assumption. Whatever you think your reading between the lines is not fact it's just your interpretation of the matter and whether or not you want to admit it, we don't know jack about this situation and probably won't know until years down the track when one of the big players mentions it in their tell all biography.

STSAE

Juniors
salivor said:
Nobody is in his spell you tool. If you want my opinion of Bennett it's that I wish he had gone to the Roosters as I believe he's had his time at Brisbane and the club is in need of a change after the last 6 years of slumps.

Never called him a great man, I've just believe he doesn't deserve to be crucified over this until we hear his side, there are always two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in between. So far we have only heard from Gould, Politis hasn't made any comment, Cannavan refused to comment and Cullen has only made a couple of brief comments to try and end the speculation about Bennett's future with the club because Bennett has so far refused to comment. Apparently this common sense puts me in his spell, going by this geniused logic I think you're firmly implanted up Gould's arse.

The issue I had and have with you is that you stated that Bennett obviously lied. You were trying to state a fact which has been shown and you've admitted has no substance, you persume he lied but you didn't have the balls or the tact to retract and admit it was just an assumption. Whatever you think your reading between the lines is not fact it's just your interpretation of the matter and whether or not you want to admit it, we don't know jack about this situation and probably won't know until years down the track when one of the big players mentions it in their tell all biography.

Sh!t the savalois back. I get it just got outta school?? LMFAO.

Didnt even bother to read your dribble, fush und chup, boy. Couldnt get past "If you want my opinion". NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im out now, cant cop a brick wall, or savalios, always leave me with indigestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINGGGGGG.................................ROFLOL.

salivor

First Grade
Can't forumulate an intelligent response? Understandable really, 545 attempts and still trying.

STSAE

Juniors
salivor said:
Can't forumulate an intelligent response? Understandable really, 545 attempts and still trying.

BAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Bet you dont get the IRONY, do ya???

Mr 4700+ posts, the Savaloi, honey Ive seen nothing of substance as yet from you.

But you may still surprise me, when schools finished of course.

Whats for tea?? Fush und chups??

salivor

First Grade
Still can't formulate an intelligent response or an original joke I see. When your ready to actually debate the point join the grown ups, either that or continue to make a fool of yourself, I suspect you know your talents lie in the latter.

salivor

First Grade
Play pen for kiddies is down the bottom mate, it's called the Firkin Fun Bar, right up your alley.

STSAE

Juniors
salivor said:
Play pen for kiddies is down the bottom mate, it's called the Firkin Fun Bar, right up your alley.

Savaloi-indigestion-brick wall-funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was easy, copy and paste.

salivor

First Grade

STSAE

Juniors
STSAE said:
1 Question still remains.

Did Bennett lie to Cullen/Brisbane/His House??

Cos if he dosent sue Politis/Gould for slander or defamation of character we can all assume Gus is correct in the story he PORTRAYED to us all.

Have no illusions Gould and Politis are not stoopid. They would NEVER leave themselves open if this wasnt true.

Razor is right (and I dont know his history or why he is so unliked here??). Gould/Politis/Easts hatred is behind all the a$$talk. Blind Freddy can see that.

Andrew Voss said the same/very similar thing tonite on the footy show.

I wonder if the savaloi will smear him with "uts fush und chup bruth"??

Guess we will find out at 4pm tomorow, after school, eh??

Ping................ROFLOL.

salivor

First Grade

salivor

First Grade
True.
The easier option is that I'm going to ignore the one poster in this thread who has declared that he no longer wants to debate instead just throw around childish insults.

STSAE

Juniors
salivor said:
True.
The easier option is that I'm going to ignore the one poster in this thread who has declared that he no longer wants to debate instead just throw around childish insults.

You cant ignore me.

You love me.

And I love savalois.

But the indigestion is rotten.

:kiss: :kiss: :D :D

Latest posts