What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHIL GOULD IS A *edit*

*Sandy*

First Grade
I was thinking the same Legend after listening to his post-match comments on Friday night and with the way he is pushing for Gowie to be named as half. He has been very critical of the Roosters but I note he always refers them as `we'... so I can't see where biast comes into it.

I do find Gus amusing considering in 2000 & 2001 all you heard when panthers were playing was his calling for Gowie to be moved to half. 2002 Gowie moves to half with new captaincy role and then I am hearing Gus continously criticising Gowie with special reference to his kicking all the way through 2002...now 2004 he certainly has changed his tune to sing Gowie. :D

Frailty

First Grade
Gould should not be allowed to open his mouth on TV or in the newspapers as an "expert" on rugby league. He has no idea.

On his comments on Kimmorely i find it difficult that he says we shouldn't look at last years ashes form (where he won player of the series), but instead we look at the state of origin in 2001. Quote Rove: What the..?

His discussion on the chasers of a kick within the ten was the stupidest thing i have ever heard. He says it doesn't matter if a player retreats after being in the ten after being called out of it.... hmmm... ok we will no longer call players out of the play for being offside, so we will just penalise.....

Oh but wait, he will then complain the ref is giving too many penalties and getting too involved in the play.

And yes other commentators are biased, I wont disagree. BUt really any bias out of anyone but Gould's mouth comes out as humor. He is just......
Nah ill stop, u can guarentee he will read this and write about me in his herald column, talking bout how biased I am and how i know nothing about the rules of the game....

... But gould remember..... We all saw how Sh*t you were as a touch judge so you shouldnt B*tch about anything

Latest posts