What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahh so the solution is a game where the penalty count, scrum count and scoreline is 0 all and neither side gets close to scoring a try.

Give that man a raise!

typicalfan

Coach
Our game is one of attrition. AFL have unlimited interchange as well. We have been down that road.

IanG

Coach
This merkins face is plastered all over sydney. Couldn't make his ego more bigger

It should be given it's own postcode.

listened to the podcast of the weekend's Continuous Call Team. For some reason they had that tosspot Phil Slothfield on there. It reminded me of an episode of Hey Hey It's Saturday and he was Ossie Ostritch.

He has a good head for radio and a good voice for newspapers

IanG

Coach
gyfx6.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach

listened to the podcast of the weekend's Continuous Call Team. For some reason they had that tosspot Phil Slothfield on there. It reminded me of an episode of Hey Hey It's Saturday and he was Ossie Ostritch.

I thought you meant he sounded like a muppet with a hand up his @rse.

Patorick

Staff member

846395-phil-rothfield.jpg

How this merkin ever attained any status large enough to get his melon in a newspaper is beyond me... He doesn't have a clue, and he's the head honcho. Speaks volumes about the Telegraph.

Packy

Bench
I couldn't make it through his article today about shoulder charges. Just an utter joke of a man.

Latest posts